Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:34:07
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Art/anime boards
   Character Sketch!  
(Moderators: , Turin)
 Author
Topic: Character Sketch!  
Reply Printable Page
Kojiro
Catgirl Art Transcendent (CAT)

Character Sketch!     (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 17:27:59) Quote Modify Delete

This is a sketch of the sterotypical japanese idol singer.  I however didn't draw the frilly dress because at the time it was too difficult for me.  CC plz.  

MMX: Why isn't she a cat-girl idol singer

Miku: Quiet you!

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 17:29:49) Quote Modify Delete

Just... two ears... and a tail... that's all it would take ;_;

Miku: No! >_<

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

I'm smarter than you are! ^_^
    Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 19:25:23) Quote Modify Delete

I'm confused...why did you choose Kojiro if both MMX and you refer to yourself as Riku or whatever...? Also, did you make another account? I saw a Kojiro2k at the top of the board index...

Edit: I love the pic, though!

Last modification: Mastermind - 02/11/02 at 19:25:23

------------------ Quotes -------------------
"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
"And if you clear out quietly, then I won't break your face!" -Gila Mobster
MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 19:32:18) Quote Modify Delete

I'm confused...why did you choose Kojiro if both MMX and you refer to yourself as Riku or whatever...? Also, did you make another account? I saw a Kojiro2k at the top of the board index...

Edit: I love the pic, though!

Last modification: Mastermind - 02/11/02 at 19:25:23

Uhm... what are you talking about, MM? ^^"

No, the thing is, I called him Miku-kun, because that's what his name irl is =P

Kojiro2k

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 19:32:38) Quote Modify Delete

ano... miku is a spinoff of my real name since MMX knows me in real life.  and Kojiro2k is only my acct name, (i didn't have the sense to make it the same thing)

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 13:49:20) Quote Modify Delete

Miku is a kewl nick-name! ^__^

I wish I had a kewl nick...only one of my newer friends call me Chuck (b/c my middle name is Charles)...

"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 16:25:25) Quote Modify Delete

Nick? Who said it was a nick? It's his name.

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 16:32:42) Quote Modify Delete

BTW...

=^.^=

KAWAII!

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 18:32:15) Quote Modify Delete

miku is a spinoff of my real name

If something isn't your actual name, it's a "nick" name...

MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 19:00:52) Quote Modify Delete

miku is a spinoff of my real name

If something isn't your actual name, it's a "nick" name...

It's his real name.

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 19:15:44) Quote Modify Delete

THEN WHY'D HE SAY THAT IT WAS A SPINOFF!? >____<

MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/12/02 at 19:19:09) Quote Modify Delete

THEN WHY'D HE SAY THAT IT WAS A SPINOFF!? >____<
He lied.

Kojiro2k

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/13/02 at 04:12:28) Quote Modify Delete

technically i didn't but oh well whatever.  Plus anyway i wouldn't have been born with a cool japanese name like Miku or something anyway.  >_<

MMX
Administrator

Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/13/02 at 09:48:54) Quote Modify Delete

technically i didn't but oh well whatever. †Plus anyway i wouldn't have been born with a cool japanese name like Miku or something anyway. †>_<
Yes you did. (lied)

Týrin Turambar
Oogami's apprentice

yare yare...
    Re: Character Sketch! †   (Date posted: 02/13/02 at 13:35:24) Quote Modify Delete

I really like the style you use for eyes...but something about her waist seems awry to me. AHA- I see...the legs are bending the opposite way they should be (I think ^^. Her skirt is ...err..."flowing" outward, but her legs are curved backward...which is kind of impossible ^^;;; just a minor flaw.

Kaa: I WILL NOT RIP TEH PEANUT BUTTER FOR YUO!!1
Turin: OH NO! I LOSE A BITCH!1
*Someone walks past*
Turin: Err..I mean...uhh... a bit! just a little bit...
Kaa: Teehee!
Turin: .-_-.

~
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring,
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board © 2000
YaBB Programming Team