Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:17:25
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Art/anime boards
   Something will be posted here...
(Moderators: , Turin)
 Author
Topic: Something will be posted here...
Reply Printable Page
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Something will be posted here...   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 20:01:43) Quote Modify Delete

And this is it, no actually, I'll draw something more up to date tommorrow, just to show if I've improved or not ^^;  I can't draw hair, arms or shoes if my life depended on it though ^^;  I really can't come up with creative ideas for hair.

Anyone got any ideas for hair!?!!!!

PUT YOUR FACE IN THE GLUE!

I mean...err...I need to get some sleep ^^;

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Something will be posted here...   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 20:08:11) Quote Modify Delete

Well, if you were to put your hair into the glue, then you'd get a style that's sure to work! ^_^

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Something will be posted here...   (Date posted: 02/11/02 at 20:31:13) Quote Modify Delete

*Henaki notices Riktar eating the glue*

Henaki: HEY! HOW'D YOU GET INTO THE PASTE!?!

Riktar: *With glue in his mouth* Paft? I fawt tiff waff cheef *I thought this was Segata Sanshiro.*

Henaki: Well, at least that's an idea I had for an Asylum troop, a paste eater ^^;

Riktar: FUT VA GWOO IN YOO MOUF!

Pokey: GUN

Last modification: Henaki - 02/11/02 at 20:31:13

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team