Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 20:42:54
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   General Board
   FOUR MONTHS!!!!
(Moderators: Epryn, Kaa Lee, Hanzo Hattori, Mastermind, Ragiv the King of socks, Turin)
 Author
Topic: FOUR MONTHS!!!!
Reply Printable Page
Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:11:16) Quote Modify Delete

as you know (or not) today is my fourth month anniversery. If you're luck i mihgt stick around for another 8 months. [/sly grin] Throw a party, curse my name, i don't care, i just thought i let you know to day is my anniversery.

----------
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head.

Pass it on......-me

FAR TOO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD-LOOKING-Stab
------------------------

Evil grin insert evil laughter

I know what buttons to push and when to push them.

ph34r m3!!!!!

Where there is destruction,there is chaos.(beautiful chaos)
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Not- Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:13:19) Quote Modify Delete

Hey pretty soon you'll give birth to Doom's child. YOu must be in like... the second stages of pregnancy by now, huh?

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:23:31) Quote Modify Delete

I'll kill you for that Yoshon.

----------
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head.

Pass it on......-me

------------------------

ph34r m3!!!!!

Robotmaster
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:39:39) Quote Modify Delete

WHAT!? I HAD SEX WITH CELESTINA!?

*faints, then thinks what he did on that day that would terrorize him forever*

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Commander Stab

Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:47:51) Quote Modify Delete

It was widely publicized ^_^
   E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:48:16) Quote Modify Delete

*slaps Doom* Snap out of it!!! I like I would!

----------

Pass it on......-me

------------------------

ph34r m3!!!!!

Robotmaster
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:52:15) Quote Modify Delete

Thanks. I was about to faint forever.

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Super fast Tetsuo... kinda
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING JAR OF MOLASSES!

Haha, you think i'm fast? What about Yoshon! HAHHA...
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 18:53:47) Quote Modify Delete

Thanks. I was about to faint forever.

I believe they call that 'death'.

*Schwing*** *zips by at the speed of a low viscosity liquid!

[cliche] Quotes time!
"THINK OF THE HIT SENSATION:
'Reality flavoured gum - The taste really hits you... much like an undodgable curveball to the head. Try it.. It'll stun you... AND make you grin!' - Stab
"Isn't using NOSPAM in a Hotmail address kind of like trying to stop a hurricane with plywood?" - someone on The Whirlpool BBS
"Mmmmmmm.... unexplained bacon...." - Homer Simpson
Commander Stab

Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 19:05:07) Quote Modify Delete

Your brain is IMPLODING
Super fast Tetsuo... kinda
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING JAR OF MOLASSES!

Haha, you think i'm fast? What about Yoshon! HAHHA...
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 19:08:30) Quote Modify Delete

Well, she IS carrying Doom's child, after all *ducks, then runs like he's never run before*

*Schwing*** *zips by at the speed of a low viscosity liquid!

[cliche] Quotes time!
"THINK OF THE HIT SENSATION:
'Reality flavoured gum - The taste really hits you... much like an undodgable curveball to the head. Try it.. It'll stun you... AND make you grin!' - Stab
"Isn't using NOSPAM in a Hotmail address kind of like trying to stop a hurricane with plywood?" - someone on The Whirlpool BBS
"Mmmmmmm.... unexplained bacon...." - Homer Simpson
Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 19:11:27) Quote Modify Delete

STAB.....TETSUO!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!!!!!

----------

Pass it on......-me

------------------------

ph34r m3!!!!!

Sexy Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 19:28:33) Quote Modify Delete

Cele, do we have to have "the talk" again?

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Commander Stab

Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/26/02 at 20:17:02) Quote Modify Delete

Better get DOOM2 and Celes in here, we need to chat to them a bit... *Brings a Barbie and ken doll for 'demonstrations'*
Evil Vampire Erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/27/02 at 06:21:24) Quote Modify Delete

Your brain is IMPLODING

HEAD GO *FOOM*!!!(tm)

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: FOUR MONTHS!!!!   (Date posted: 02/27/02 at 10:06:10) Quote Modify Delete

You know guys i can use the same threat I used on MM a couple of months back.......

----------

Pass it on......-me

------------------------

ph34r m3!!!!!

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team