Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 12/09/19 at 11:20:32
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   Rudora No Hibou
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: Rudora No Hibou
Reply Printable Page
MMX

Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/11/00 at 21:29:53) Quote Modify Delete

As I've read from someone else's post in this board Rudora should definitely be a project by you guys, so far only the magic creation has been translated and I still don't know what the heck to do with the stuff.  It's the coolest frigging game in the world... except DL of course

Oh, and another thing all you guys at Hiryuu Honyaku and Warui Toransu kick major ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 00:45:32) Quote Modify Delete

Thanks! ^_^

I downloaded it last night to check it out and for reasons completely unknown to me I "forgot" to check it out! O_o I've also downloaded Ogre Battle 2 to check out since someone suggested it and "forgot" to play that also!!! O_O What's WRONG with me!?! ^^;;;

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 00:59:14) Quote Modify Delete

Hmmm, after looking at Rudora, I have to say it looks extremely good and I am interested in doing this translation!!! ^_^

However, it's a recent Square game, so it's likely to be compressed -_-

Still, you say that the magic's done... Was this done by another group? What I'm saying hewre is, maybe another group broke the compression... In which case I may have to see what I can get out of them ^_-

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
MMX

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 15:09:52) Quote Modify Delete

I found a partially translated patch at zophar's translation page, the guys that did the translation only translated the katakana for the magic creation and a few menu commands, I don't know if they're gonna do anything else with it though.
Oh and about Tactics Ogre aka Ogre Battle 2, if you were to translate that and RNH, you would be the cooles f***ing translaters on the web (Just beating out warui toransu!!!!)
MMX

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/06/01 at 00:17:43) Quote Modify Delete

Hey CS! I just dropped by Zophar's and found the link to the site it's http://home.wxs.nl/~leuss003/rnhpatch.htm, translated by someone named JantjeB... hmm
I think I'ver heard that before, but where?
MMX

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/06/01 at 00:18:19) Quote Modify Delete

Doh! Stupid commas wait here it is, really!
http://home.wxs.nl/~leuss003/rnhpatch.htm
Okay this should work!
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 18:26:51) Quote Modify Delete

I'd be up for some hefty competition, Square Translations and WakdHacks, two rather respected groups are doing this JOINTLY soon O_o I've emailed them to see what I can get outta them. Square's website seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, and Wakdhacks is a little slow since Bongo` just left, so maybe I can get them to take the bait and help us out ^_-

In the mean time I'll check out this patch and see if I can learn anything from it. If I can I'll approach this JantjeB and see if he's willing ot let me use it... giving him credit of course! ^_^

Don't get your hopes up though... I've got a rather poor track record with compression ^^;;;

Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 18:28:53) Quote Modify Delete

Sorry to burst any bubbles guys, but Tactics Ogre (Ogre Battle 2) has already been translated by Atlus and has been available for the PSX since 1997. And no, it's not THAT hard to find; I bought my copy just last year (Summer 1999).
The translation is well done though. Sorry!

Regarding Rudora, I heard somewhere that some other group(called something like Square Translations, I think)was/is translating it.
I'll check up on that momentarily...

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
MMX

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/12/00 at 18:35:29) Quote Modify Delete

Doh!
:MMX watches as dreams of RNH being translated and TO being translated so he wouldn't have to get a PSX or PS2 (he dislikes Sony for personal reasons =) go down in a flaming mass of rubble:
DOH!
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/13/00 at 08:41:05) Quote Modify Delete

It's not all that bad, MMX, Square Translations is a ROM Hacking group just like HH!!! They're translating the SNES version! ^_-

Astyanax

39904997   39904997    
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/13/00 at 10:34:59) Quote Modify Delete

I heard a while back Square Translations went underground probably people bugging them for patches and stuff.
 I dont know they have a patch somewhere that translates about 15 or 20 minutes of the dialogue.

MMX

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 12/13/00 at 15:18:59) Quote Modify Delete

Yeah Astyanax I think I have that one, you're right.  And CS, I'm just mad because I hate PSX and PS2, but I love Nintendo, and if I ever got a PSX or PS2, my friends' constant nagging and jeering and screaming "hypocritical dope ha ha" is not something I would like to hear much
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 05:18:41) Quote Modify Delete

This thread has the earliest post from MMX I've been able to find. Unless he posted something in one of the boards that have been deleted, I've searched throughe very single one of his posts after getting them all from ICQ and the 11th of December is the earliest post I can find from him. Enjoy! ^_^

Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 12:36:57) Quote Modify Delete

KEWL!

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 16:43:54) Quote Modify Delete

Yep. I found another of his posts from that very same day on the General board.

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team