Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 10/16/19 at 12:11:42
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   Rudora No Hibou
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: Rudora No Hibou
Reply Printable Page
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 19:12:52) Quote Modify Delete

Hmmmmmmm......... I want someone to go find MY first post as a registered user. I AM JUST AS GOOD AS MMX IS! In fact.. I've advanced faster than he did. Do I get a prize?

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
MMX
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 21:31:34) Quote Modify Delete

Well, haven't we already FOUND YOURS!? Well.. whatever... still... this is scary... phreaky even... >.< Somebody get rid of this! NO!!! I CAN'T LOOK AT IT ANYMORE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *runs out of the room screaming*

Everyone: What's HIS problem?

Scythe: *MUNCHs on popcorn* Dunno...

Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 21:34:10) Quote Modify Delete

Yeh... what IS his problem?
Like he's hearing voices or something.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 22:16:00) Quote Modify Delete

Probably, but you'd think we'd have noticed by now...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 23:12:41) Quote Modify Delete

we have...

Quotes:

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/19/01 at 23:28:54) Quote Modify Delete

Oh...right...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/20/01 at 01:12:35) Quote Modify Delete

MWAHAHAHA

Quotes:

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/20/01 at 22:40:50) Quote Modify Delete

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/20/01 at 23:22:38) Quote Modify Delete

Quotes:

Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/21/01 at 11:43:49) Quote Modify Delete

Quiet...

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/21/01 at 13:55:43) Quote Modify Delete

Quiet: What? Why are you addressing me?

Quotes:

Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/21/01 at 16:56:19) Quote Modify Delete

Me: I...I don't know!

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 04/21/01 at 17:23:52) Quote Modify Delete

Duhhh...........

Quotes:

Astyanax

39904997   39904997    
    Re: this topics pretty old!!!   (Date posted: 06/22/01 at 19:34:04) Quote Modify Delete

Hehe this topic is Ultra-Mega-Old well over 6 months!
Anyways I'm surprised I'm still registered to here anyways I havent got much to say so I'll shut up.

Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Rudora No Hibou   (Date posted: 06/23/01 at 21:51:05) Quote Modify Delete

Yes SHUT UP YOU CLUMSY OAF YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO MY POST COUNT

Astanyx:What are you talking about? I only have sixt--

Chib-Yoshon:NO MORE SPEECH FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!

*Chibi-Yoshon kills Astanyx*

Quotes:

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team