Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:37:04
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   A smooooth suggestion
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: A smooooth suggestion
Reply Printable Page
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/15/01 at 05:17:18) Quote Modify Delete

ARGH I meant you're being mighty negative Yoshon... Sorry for seeming like I was having a go at you, Keith ^^;;

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/15/01 at 12:08:59) Quote Modify Delete

A diablo II board?
C'mon now...

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Keith
He Who Aspires To Be One Of Kaa's Socks

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/15/01 at 13:09:36) Quote Modify Delete

Snicker, don't worry CS, I knew you meant NEGATIVE LITTLE YOSHI THE GREEN DINOSAUR the whole time! *puts on a cheesy smile*

Meia:...and so the bartender says "Hey! That's not a DUCK!"
Klarth: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 05:46:46) Quote Modify Delete

*CS smiles*
*Keith smiles*
*Yoshon smiles*
*Yoshon punches CS and Keith in the nose*

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 12:15:12) Quote Modify Delete

DAMMNIT YOSHON! YOU ARE EVIL!

Yoshon:HAhahha, you'll never beat!

Yoshon:VAMPIRIC SPORE!
*Yoshon casts vampiric spore*

*Vampiric spore lodges itself into Chibi-Yoshon*

Chibi-Yoshonwwwww... My kawaii cuteness is powerless against the vampiric spore... Hel...p me... Som..e..on..e

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 16:47:33) Quote Modify Delete

Um, I had amde this suggestion of a POLL
board.

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Turin Turambar
Oogami's apprentice

yare yare...
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 21:59:03) Quote Modify Delete

Turin: HA! You evil Vampire Sporeamathing! You cannot win! I mean.. HA! Evil Vampire Yoshon! You cannot win! My slickness will defeat your darkness!

Evil Vampire Yoshon: Foolish mortal!

Turin: Mortal? Where?

Evil Vampire Yoshon: AARRGGHH!! You say youre the master of the slickness but youre not slick at all!

Turin: Oh yes I am

Evil Vampire Yoshon: No you are not.

Turin: No I am not.

Evil Vampire Yoshon: Yes you are god damnit!

Turin: Oh I know, youre so kind.

Evil Vampire Yoshon: AARRGGHH!! *leaves with his Vampire Sporeamathing*

Chibi-Yoshon: Yey! Im safe! Thanx Turin! Youre unslickness saved the day!

Turin: Huh? Unslickness? Blaaa...whatever Im gonna go get a hot pocket.

Messiah of Games: OH NO YOU WILL NOT!

ALL: THE MESSIAH OF GAMES!

Turin: You owe me enough hot pockets as it is!

Messiah of Games: Shut up or Ill grill you with my hot pocket!

Turin: Err...could you buy me some more Mr. MOG?

MOG: Huh? I suppose I could telekinetically bring you some, but my powers are not supposed to be used for this sort of thing..

Chibi-Yoshon: MAN! You guys dragged this post out way too much

MOG: Err...right. We'll stop...as soon as that Turin stops ogling me.

Turin: Ogling?

Chibi-Yoshon: ENOUGH!!!!

Last modification: Turin Turambar - 08/16/01 at 21:59:03

Kaa: I WILL NOT RIP TEH PEANUT BUTTER FOR YUO!!1
Turin: OH NO! I LOSE A BITCH!1
*Someone walks past*
Turin: Err..I mean...uhh... a bit! just a little bit...
Kaa: Teehee!
Turin: .-_-.

~
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring,
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:01:37) Quote Modify Delete

"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:10:53) Quote Modify Delete

And there you have it folks, they said it couldn't be done but Henaki has created a post even more pointless than MMX's trademark "..."

Quotes:

Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:42:42) Quote Modify Delete

I reckon I could beat that... I'd just post Henaki's post... THREE TIMES IN A ROW ^_-

Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:42:57) Quote Modify Delete

Oh, and that little play ruled, Turin! ^_-

Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:52:47) Quote Modify Delete

Still not as good as my flower MMX play....

Quotes:

Turin Turambar
Oogami's apprentice

yare yare...
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 13:34:26) Quote Modify Delete

i swear im gonna be a playwright or an author.
what is this Yoshonish play i hear of

BTW: Your mom says hello. She wants to know if youre coming here sunday, or to your dads bc Jimmy said that hed take you to his house first, and then bring you here the next day (monday)

Kaa: I WILL NOT RIP TEH PEANUT BUTTER FOR YUO!!1
Turin: OH NO! I LOSE A BITCH!1
*Someone walks past*
Turin: Err..I mean...uhh... a bit! just a little bit...
Kaa: Teehee!
Turin: .-_-.

~
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring,
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken:
The crownless again shall be king.
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 18:39:15) Quote Modify Delete

Alright now, let's not go to his Dad's name, Oogami might have out something together, since he know Yoshon's last name. Anyway, he is going to his Dad's where is Ragiv going? I NEED answers...

Oh and I wnat to see you guys, when is the best time that I can go up there/someone come down here and what day?

Last modification: Henaki - 08/17/01 at 18:39:15

Hanzo Hattori
Ninja with magical powers... and fat.

Shoujin ga tarin, denaosei.
    Re: A smooooth suggestion   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 22:50:15) Quote Modify Delete

yes, mwuahaha, we must all have a big partay and say "welcome back ragiv and yoshon and family!!!"
Henaki: THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE!!!
Hanzo: oops :p
Henaki: well it's too late now... grrrr...
Hanzo: hey, i can always mdify this...is i feel like it, but i'm feeling a bit...lazy...

Tao has reality and evidence but no action or physical form.
It may be transmitted but cannot be received.
It may be obtained but cannot be seen.
It is based in itself, rooted in itself.
-Chuang Tzu

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team