Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 20:42:35
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   An awsome suggestion
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: An awsome suggestion
Reply Printable Page
DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    An awsome suggestion   (Date posted: 09/08/01 at 19:40:33) Quote Modify Delete

I got a cool suggestion. How about once in two weeks, we go to an online game in www.shockwave.com, www.games.com, or games.yahoo.com and we all play it. If there is not enough room for all of us to play the game, then some people can wait and chat until the game is over and then the people who didn't get a turn will get it next game. It depends on who comes to the room first. Now when shall we start this?

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: An awsome suggestion   (Date posted: 09/08/01 at 19:42:16) Quote Modify Delete

You didn't even get an OK on it yet...I don't really feel like doing that, seeing that I have to do a wabsite and my homework, I'd have to give FTP capabilities to someone else...

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An awsome suggestion   (Date posted: 09/08/01 at 19:48:56) Quote Modify Delete

So who wants this awsome suggestion?

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: An awsome suggestion   (Date posted: 09/09/01 at 12:10:42) Quote Modify Delete

If more than 3 people agree, maybe I'd consider it.

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Kaa Lee
The princess of MAGICAL LOVE BUNNIES!

There is only one thing cooler than my crown...MEEE
    Re: An awsome suggestion   (Date posted: 09/12/01 at 19:09:36) Quote Modify Delete

I would never consider it until you learn how to spell that word you keep mis-spelling. (hint: it's in the title of this thread)

"Your life's going nowhere, and you're taking me with you!" -Yoshon
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team