Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 10/16/19 at 12:21:55
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   Suggest-a-Move
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: Suggest-a-Move
Reply Printable Page
MMX
Administrator

Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/20/01 at 12:07:42) Quote Modify Delete

*pours orange juice on darkside of Astarte*

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Daem Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/20/01 at 22:19:10) Quote Modify Delete

Which would be Astarte herself anyway...Thanks for the juice!^^

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
MMX
Administrator

Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/21/01 at 13:03:12) Quote Modify Delete

NP! ^_^

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/21/01 at 13:12:36) Quote Modify Delete

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  BAD MASCOT CARTOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
MMX
Administrator

Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/21/01 at 14:26:09) Quote Modify Delete

Scooore!!!

Henaki:Evil mascot cartoon!

Daem Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Suggest-a-Move   (Date posted: 10/21/01 at 19:42:48) Quote Modify Delete

Neat.

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team