Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 21:27:40
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   Hi, I'm new!  Some suggestions for translations...
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: Hi, I'm new!  Some suggestions for translations...
Reply Printable Page
Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/03/01 at 12:48:55) Quote Modify Delete

Like Chrono Cross as opposed to Chrono Trigger.

Things have been pretty stuck on that front, but anyways...Welcome George986. Madness is a disease; get a vaccine.

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Heythere
Guy who tried to bribe an admin into giving him Alma's IP, but ended up with just this crappy class

Samano kodica rika dowkuda
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/05/01 at 02:54:47) Quote Modify Delete

Pretty much... Yu-No has all the dimension traveling fun without the gay storyline and game play... ^__^

And shut up Yoshon... you're scaring away potential fans ^_-

You must be joking!
You are sending a toy into battle!?
-Strider Hiryu
Kitty-Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/06/01 at 13:48:33) Quote Modify Delete

I think people hate CC just because they're supposed. I honeslty think it has more foresight than the original CT..... But Goddamnit.. the ending is impossible to get.

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/07/01 at 15:22:29) Quote Modify Delete

Maybe I'm the only person in the world who found CC remarkebly boring ^^;;;

And Yoshon, I get that feeling about many games and movies. Like people hate the FF movie, or FF7, or Star Wars Ep 1 and so on just because they're 'supposed' to.

And j0, FF7 r0x0rzed! Not much as FF4/5/6, but hey, waddja expect from a crappy PSX? Ehr... never mind... ^^"

Last modification: MMX - 11/07/01 at 15:22:29

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Kitty-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/09/01 at 16:13:29) Quote Modify Delete

I modded it to say that =P ^_-

Last modification: MMX - 11/09/01 at 16:13:29

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Kitty-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/08/01 at 13:50:22) Quote Modify Delete

Hmmmmmmmmm....... How do you modify a post without making the little "modified by.." thing.....
INteresting enigma..... Whoever did that...... care to elaborate?

Quotes:

MMX
Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translation   (Date posted: 11/09/01 at 14:56:26) Quote Modify Delete

What do you mean? YOU typed that?
... though, YOU'd never type FF ONE sucked ass.. o_O"
*gets confused*

Kitty-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/09/01 at 15:08:56) Quote Modify Delete

You mean.... no-one modified that?
Hmmmmmmm...... That's odd... I love FF1 ^-^
I'll just be changing that.

Quotes:

Rajiv the king of Socks
I am really humping someone's leg, contrary to what my personal text says....

huh? NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL BEGINING!!!!!!!
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/10/01 at 18:20:48) Quote Modify Delete

CC wasnt realy that fun...though CT was greaT.sure...CC had a better plot and stuff, but the gameplay just wasnt as good.

Long ago there were a chef who try to make his skill ultimate, but because of his bloody hands, it was no mistake he was involved in contaminating the food.

-"I, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAVE A BIG FOOT!"
-"Oh joy, or rapture, Doom2 is back"
-"What an DUMBASS!"
-"Who's the big kid?"
-"I have Shin Gan too, but its not stupid like yours"
-"Have you found my scarfo?"
more quotes to come....
George

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/20/01 at 21:44:58) Quote Modify Delete

CT was "pretty good" in all respects, CC had very good atmosphere, story, and gameplay but some of the lamest characters in an RPG.  They're both pretty good.

And FF 1 really sucked :P.  There series got "okay" after a few games but kind of got stuck there - I'm still waiting for an FF game to come out that's really extraodinary in some way (I doubt that'll happen though).

Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 05:38:02) Quote Modify Delete

FF1, and FF3(NES) Are the only half decent Final Fantasies.

Quotes:

AU[
Dark Master

Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 17:28:07) Quote Modify Delete

I never cared for either Crono game.

George

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 20:46:23) Quote Modify Delete

I didn't play FF 1 a whole lot, but I'm not that big of a fan of non-linear gaming, except a few games - the classic PC RPGs aren't too bad, and the original Phantasy Star was great (definitely the best console RPG of the NES/SMS era).

Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 21:02:03) Quote Modify Delete

Whoops, I meant CT up there. I found Chrono Trigger amazingly boring. Sorry ^_-

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Heythere
Guy who tried to bribe an admin into giving him Alma's IP, but ended up with just this crappy class

Samano kodica rika dowkuda
    Re: Hi, I'm new! Some suggestions for translations...   (Date posted: 11/23/01 at 02:08:30) Quote Modify Delete

Poorly translated Chrono Trigger > FF1 > Pig Shite = Chrono Cross. =D

You must be joking!
You are sending a toy into battle!?
-Strider Hiryu
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team