Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:19:04
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   Suggestions
   Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....
(Moderator: Epryn)
 Author
Topic: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....
Reply Printable Page
XenoXk
Black Angel Squadron Leader

Blasted Protoculture!  Wait a minute....
    Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/13/01 at 19:27:33) Quote Modify Delete

I know the "No way in Hell" might apply to this..
But what about the Langrisser 1 And the Langrisser 2 PC Versions?
All: No way in Hell!
-_-
I would also say that Langrisser 3 PC Version, but it seems only a Chinese Lang edition exists plus it doesn't have the Heroine's Voices..

"Isn't Protecting your Beloved a wonderfull thing Hikaru? Hahahahahahahahahahaha" Roy Focker

"It sure is Senpai." Hikaru Ichijo
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Yoshon Kako
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/13/01 at 19:29:50) Quote Modify Delete

If you guys translated that I'd be in love with you...... Of course.... you might not want that...

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Fearart
Dark Master

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 13:27:49) Quote Modify Delete

First of all I love no one. Second of all I think the PC Langrisser games 1 and 2 are based on the PSX version so I'm not intersted in the least.

XenoXk

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 14:58:06) Quote Modify Delete

True, Langrisser 1 would be completely Worthless Playing wise...
But Langrisser 2 is based on Der Langrisser.
So that one would be the only one that would be playable.
Langrisser 3 is Chinese..........-_-

Also Alias useing Bozel, Dramatic Langrisser 1 is AS BAD as the PSX Langrisser 1.
;_; Only the PCE Version those it Justice.
If only the Voices, and FMV'S could be put into That one....Or CONVERT the PCE Version into a COMPUTER VERSION, Add all the Voices, FMV's and Protraits of Dramatic Langrisser 1. While Keeping the Legendary Lungrisser 1 DOL Soundtrack intact., @_@.

"Isn't Protecting your Beloved a wonderfull thing Hikaru? Hahahahahahahahahahaha" Roy Focker

MMX
Administrator

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 16:07:51) Quote Modify Delete

Why do you care so much about graphics and FMV's and whatnot? They don't make a game!!!! (Hmm... this is expected... coming from a Nintendo-lover) HEY! IT'S TRUE!!! >=&

XenoXk

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 20:13:59) Quote Modify Delete

SATOSHI U. ARTWORK!
SATOSHI U. ARTWORK!
Its ANIME, ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME...
Any true Anime lover would want that.
*Namu holds MMX while Jessica casts Lightning on him while Kris casts Holyblaze. Then after that, Namu beats up MMX and hands him over to Lance who continues the beating. After they are done, they all teleport away with X.*

Voices, think Sexy Namu voice.
Its in JAPANESE MMX. Not English.

MMX
Administrator

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 23:06:28) Quote Modify Delete

*MMX kicks Xeno in the testicles for trying to beat him*
Oh, shush, didn't you say before Satoshi betrayed Langrisser? Jeez... what a hypocrite! ;p
Bring it on, Xeno, those L girls' beatings won't hurt me... =D

XenoXk

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/14/01 at 23:19:16) Quote Modify Delete

During this Time Period was a Different Story.
About the Time of Langrisser III is when he began his betrayal of us with the others.
Also one day, I could do it. @o@
Namu, Kris, and Jessica bromades, Fmv's galore
Since Lushiris is now around (Might as well add her, but nothing else.) Have a few of her too.
Then L2, DL, L3, L4, AND THEN L5, after that L6.
.......Wait a minute...Oh yeah. That would be My L6, people my not like that one....

Also, That Wannabe of Yoshon's move doesn't work on me.
Plus, i wasn't even there Anymore. @_@
Who did you kick?

MMX "Wait, that wasn't you? Then who did i..."  
MMX flees before something happens to him.

Tiger Claw
Failure at swindling money

Life is garbage, you've got to take it out once in a while, AND THEN SOME DIRTY BASTARD TRIES TO LIVE IN IT AND EAT IT I MEAN WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!?$?!^%?!#@ホO&@&*(#&#@(^&*@^&**(#@
    Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/23/01 at 22:16:02) Quote Modify Delete

I played L6...the other day...in my dream...it was funny...I mean...I didn't have a screen...i just had.. a couple of naked girls running artound and me shasing them with my BIG sword...erm..

There is no begining to an end. Illusion is it's body. Life is it's language.

Tiger Claw
Fureskia
Dark Master

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 09:34:27) Quote Modify Delete

I didn't know Kris could cast Holy Blaze cause I send her on the magic path and made her an archmage.

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 17:45:00) Quote Modify Delete

Kris can cast Holy Blaze? @_@  Funny, I didn't think Holy Blaze was in L1 and 2 at all.  It certainly isn't in L2/DL.

And, BTW, Urushihara did NOT betray Langrisser.  Masaya just didn't know how to treat their Career Soft branch, so they left.  But since Masaya still owned the rights to the name Langrisser, Career Soft came up with Growlanser instead, which is basically just Langrisser in a more traditional RPG format (but NOT a traditional RPG) and in a different game world.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
MMX
Administrator

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 17:54:28) Quote Modify Delete

Listen, he only drew like, one picture of LUNA-SAMA, so as far as I'm concerned that IS betrayal!!!!!! >=-&

XenoXk

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 17:57:09) Quote Modify Delete

NCS also Owns that name...
NCS also owns L1-L5
They Also Own the name Lungrisser.
So why didn't they just go over to the BIGGER, MORE POWERFUL company and say. Masaya Sucks without us, they are nothing. Lets do this...
NCS @_@ MONEY

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 18:17:07) Quote Modify Delete

Don't forget that Masaya's basically just the videogame branch of NCS.  Why would a company tell itself to lay off of itself?

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
XenoXk

Re: Langrisser 1, Langrisser 2....   (Date posted: 03/24/01 at 20:24:04) Quote Modify Delete

Weeeeeeeeel
Sony Main CEO
Sony Electronic CEO
Sony VideoGame Department CEO (Says #$$% #@%, go to the Head.)
Sony Music CEO

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team