Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 21:09:15
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   THE KAWAII BOARDS
   Oh I feel so fewlish...
(Moderators: Kaa Lee, SD-Astarte)
 Author
Topic: Oh I feel so fewlish...
Reply Printable Page
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Oh I feel so fewlish...   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 08:17:20) Quote Modify Delete

*nt*

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
MMX
Administrator

Re: Oh I feel so fewlish...   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 11:40:21) Quote Modify Delete

Got text?

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Oh I feel so fewlish...   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 11:53:32) Quote Modify Delete

Apparently not...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Don' be ridikulous   (Date posted: 11/29/01 at 08:02:15) Quote Modify Delete

*nt* again so there 8P

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Super fast Tetsuo... kinda
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING JAR OF MOLASSES!

Haha, you think i'm fast? What about Yoshon! HAHHA...
    Re: Don' be ridikulous   (Date posted: 02/07/02 at 05:02:20) Quote Modify Delete

*nt*

*Schwing*** *zips by at the speed of a low viscosity liquid!

[cliche] Quotes time!
"THINK OF THE HIT SENSATION:
'Reality flavoured gum - The taste really hits you... much like an undodgable curveball to the head. Try it.. It'll stun you... AND make you grin!' - Stab
"Isn't using NOSPAM in a Hotmail address kind of like trying to stop a hurricane with plywood?" - someone on The Whirlpool BBS
"Mmmmmmm.... unexplained bacon...." - Homer Simpson
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team