Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 21:02:31
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   THE KAWAII BOARDS
   Cuteness
(Moderators: Kaa Lee, SD-Astarte)
 Author
Topic: Cuteness
Reply Printable Page
Fluff_Daddy
(A particularly mighty) Swede

I'll say hello to Inga and Hilda from you (and maybe I'll even tell Sven).
    Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 14:35:34) Quote Modify Delete

Since this is the "KAWAII BOARD" I would like to state one thing.

Everything cute should burn.

So. There.

I've got ADSL.
And there's an ftp on it:
ftp://fluff_daddy_is:1337@217.215.114.137:21
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 16:43:27) Quote Modify Delete

YOU... GODDAMN... FOOL...

Kawaii is the thing that keeps me ALIVE! I've reverted to my old ways of NEEDING a Kawaii fix just to survive through the day ^^;;;

Kawaii = OOOOOH YEEES!! ^_-

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
MMX
Administrator

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 16:50:53) Quote Modify Delete

.... That's it, time to die.

*grabs Fluff_Daddy by the feet and drags him off to a boiling vat of oil*

In ya go!

*chucks Fluff_Daddy into the boiling vat of oil*

FD: Mmm... this is actually quite pleasant!

MMX: Yes, it is. *starts putting onions and garlic into the vat*

FD: Err... what are those for?

MMX: Just guess. *pours some salt and pepper into the vat*

FD: Hey! *achoo* That wasn't very nice!

MMX: Yes, it was. I always like a bit of salt and pepper with my food! *takes out a fork and knife*

FD: Whaaat!? o.O"

MMX: *STABS FD in the ribs with the fork and uses the knife to cut off a nice piece of Kawaii-Hating Garbage* Mmmmm...

FD: >___<

MMX: *STABS FD again*

Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 17:02:49) Quote Modify Delete

*CS decides to throw a bucketn of ice cold water into the boiling vat of oil*

WHEE! ^_^ WATCH IT FUME

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Arina

you mean, there really were cats in my food? Hmm, not to bad....
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 18:10:27) Quote Modify Delete

im sorry...
but im a chick and sometimes overly kawaii things just make me want to vomit...
however...
pink ponies and fluffy kitties are cuuuuuuuuute *equips shiny chibi eyes*

Minna isshouni RUCKY da!
Doom the DK hitter
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 18:21:48) Quote Modify Delete

ummmmmmmmmmmm....... yeah.........

Anyways... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS ARINA!

CS: HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!!!!!

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 19:35:12) Quote Modify Delete

im sorry...
but im a chick and sometimes overly kawaii things just make me want to vomit...
however...
pink ponies and fluffy kitties are cuuuuuuuuute *equips shiny chibi eyes*

KAWAII THINGS ARE THE BEST. There is NOTHING TOO CUTE. MORE KAWAII!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^

Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 20:16:12) Quote Modify Delete

Today's been a very uncute day for me, so I figure all cuteness DID burn today...

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 21:08:50) Quote Modify Delete

ACK!!!! All this cutenessness. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*

----------
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head.

Pass it on......-me

FAR TOO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD-LOOKING-Stab
------------------------

Evil grin insert evil laughter

I know what buttons to push and when to push them.

ph34r m3!!!!!

Where there is destruction,there is chaos.(beautiful chaos)
MMX
Administrator

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 22:04:44) Quote Modify Delete

No.

MMX
Administrator

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/19/01 at 22:05:02) Quote Modify Delete

What!? You know I had to ^_-

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/20/01 at 04:23:14) Quote Modify Delete

*secretly wishes life were more kawaii...there is no such thing as too kawaii*

^
|
|
'Tis true...I'm never in a truly bad mood in the presence of kawaii...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/20/01 at 06:29:31) Quote Modify Delete

No evil can exist in kawaii ^_-

Celestina
Starry-eyed Starfish

Warrior Goddess
    Re: Cuteness   (Date posted: 12/20/01 at 18:48:38) Quote Modify Delete

TRUE!!!

----------
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head.

Pass it on......-me

FAR TOO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD-LOOKING-Stab
------------------------

Evil grin insert evil laughter

I know what buttons to push and when to push them.

ph34r m3!!!!!

Where there is destruction,there is chaos.(beautiful chaos)
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    meow~  =<^>__<^>=   (Date posted: 12/21/01 at 09:02:07) Quote Modify Delete

*SD-Gremlin appears*
SD-Gremlin: wrong!
It is known that many bad persons tend to spend
their vacation from fighting the followers of light(or any other institution of "good") in the mystic realm of Kawaii surrounded by nothing but kawaii things, thoughts and people.
It also appears that their favorite souvenir is
the special extra large super fluffy white Kawaii SD-Teddybear. But the sales on White cute kitten isn't that bad either.
And really, who could resist to go hicking on the
pink sugar Mountains ? Or ... pancakes ?!
Hmmm ...
*leaves to eat some tasty pancakes*

... ehr... O_O"
*leaves too*

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team