Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 20:43:10
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Commander Stab Boards!
   I NEED $50!
(Moderator: XenoXk)
 Author
Topic: I NEED $50!
Reply Printable Page
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 16:35:07) Quote Modify Delete

*Money is in the toaster oven!*

*CHONG-CHING*

Last modification: MMX - 02/18/02 at 16:35:07

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Manji
You know that some guys once made a pie out of human bodies and excretions? No, seriously, it's true!

I'm a craaazy boy!
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 00:18:33) Quote Modify Delete

Who doesn't need 50 bucks?

Have you ever had a dream where you're standing on a pyramid, dressed in sun god robes, surround by naked women throwing small pickles at you? Why am I the only one who has that dream?
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 16:35:42) Quote Modify Delete

*Money licked!*

*BAH-BOOP-DEE-DOOP*

Last modification: MMX - 02/18/02 at 16:35:42

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Manji
You know that some guys once made a pie out of human bodies and excretions? No, seriously, it's true!

I'm a craaazy boy!
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 00:38:31) Quote Modify Delete

F#%$$#@ piece o S*#%!!!!!

*Manji repeatedly kicks the whateversgiveoutmoneythingy*

Have you ever had a dream where you're standing on a pyramid, dressed in sun god robes, surround by naked women throwing small pickles at you? Why am I the only one who has that dream?
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 16:36:42) Quote Modify Delete

*Segata Sanshiro. Granted!*

*2356 tons of liquid cheddar falls on MMX*

*OO-LA-LA*

Last modification: MMX - 02/18/02 at 16:36:42

Manji

I'm a craaazy boy!
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:07:54) Quote Modify Delete

Yes, tones

*I know you meant tons but I'll make fun of you anyway even though I am a horrible speller*

Ha ha!

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:09:54) Quote Modify Delete

Actually, he meant tonnes, each of which is a fair bit heavier than a ton.

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:12:11) Quote Modify Delete

Only slightly, Epryn.. About 110% or so...

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:16:31) Quote Modify Delete

I don't care what the ratios are, 200 pounds is still a fair bit of extra weight.

Last modification: Epryn - 02/18/02 at 01:16:31

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Commander Stab
Administrator

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:21:17) Quote Modify Delete

WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING?! *Looks at his stomach* ;_________;

Manji

I'm a craaazy boy!
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:45:31) Quote Modify Delete

Oh ya, well how do you like this!

*Manji drops the moon on top of CS and Epryn*

That's what I think of your "tonnes" :P

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:48:01) Quote Modify Delete

*destroys the moon before it lands on him, then creates a new one, back where he put the first one, then glares at Manji for disturbing his creation*

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Manji

I'm a craaazy boy!
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 01:58:22) Quote Modify Delete

Hey you can't do that!  That move violates the rule of the universe on page 43,536 section 7,536,221! You can only recreate a moon after two decade have passed since its destruction. So since you cheated the moon is destoried and dropped on you head again and I pass go and collect two hundred dollars.  Nya Nya!!

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 02:05:50) Quote Modify Delete

'Fraid not, Manji...I created the universe, and that little book of rules of yours was created by Mastermind, in his never ending quest to over-complicate my glorious creation. The only rules I submit to are my own, and those aren't written in any book...

KaaLee: >_<

Epryn: @.@ Um...I mean...um...oh, crap...*ducks a plate, and runs*

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Lestat's second cousin thrice (forcefully) removed
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: I NEED $50!   (Date posted: 02/18/02 at 05:33:35) Quote Modify Delete

::a caped figure with fake antennae on drops a huge stone crescent moon on Epryn::

<Moon Roach> Unorthodox...Economic...Revenge...! ~Hsssssssss~

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team