Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:34:04
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Debate Boards
   Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?
(Moderators: Epryn, Kaa Lee)
 Author
Topic: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?
Reply Printable Page
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 00:01:43) Quote Modify Delete

dood gammit i hate doing me too posts, but pretty much everyone here has a good point...the less-used boards should all merge into one, just move their collective posts into one area and call it the Everything Else Board or something like that...hell, Reviews would fit in with them simply because they tend to attract bunches of varying opinions...that, and the Serious Board can easily be made serious again by simply enforcing its name...move blatantly non-serious posts from there into the General Board or wherever they best fit; While I have no problem with insanity any more than the rest of the HH crew, it helps to have one slightly less insane area set aside to vent in...otherwise, i may go normal or something <gasp>

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 04:23:51) Quote Modify Delete

Well, the whole new board (along with editing DOOM2's class, Tranok's profile, resurrecting some old threads, and a few other cosmetic things) came because I was bored last night and had a few hours free. Next time that happens (which could be sooner than you may expect ^_-) I'll probably make attempts to merge some boards ^_^

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
MMX
Administrator

Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boa   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 09:14:29) Quote Modify Delete

-___-
Well... good... don't you DARE erase any posts you good-hearted non-evil FIEND!!!
... Yeah... I still haven't read all of them yet ^^"

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 09:41:34) Quote Modify Delete

I shall have the head of whoever gets rid of the Reviews board.  Leave it where it is.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 09:44:35) Quote Modify Delete

Reviews stays, don't worry ^_- One of these days I'll find time to write more ^_^

I'm thinking of combining the Suggestions/Q&A/Bug Reports into just the "Q&A" boards - I mean suggestions are questions to us about if we want to accept something, and Bug Reports are questions to us to see if we know of a bug (not that we've released a pathc in the last 6 months or so for them to find a bug in ^_-) so they may as well. That's all. I'm not planning to combine any more.

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

I'm smarter than you are! ^_^
    Re: Is it really a good idea to have this many boards?   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 17:04:17) Quote Modify Delete

why won't you combine the poll and the debate boards into the poll/debate boards?! THEY ARE THE SAME THING!!!!! geez, louise! (those rhyhme and yes i spelt rhyhme wrong!)

------------------ Quotes -------------------
"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
"And if you clear out quietly, then I won't break your face!" -Gila Mobster
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team