Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:32:30
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!
Reply Printable Page
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 14:34:32) Quote Modify Delete

お誕生日おめでとう、ラングリッサー!!

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
ElfShadow

Luna-sama!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 14:50:48) Quote Modify Delete

Only if you consider Lungrisser I the birth of the "legend"....:P

Between the darkness and the light...
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 15:22:41) Quote Modify Delete

That is something it most definitely, Not...

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 16:35:22) Quote Modify Delete

Don't you give me any lip, aniue, or I'll cap that gensui ass o' yours ;-p  j/k, natch ^_-

It's true that Langrisser has really little to do with the series it spawned, and that it's really a crappy game when one gets right down to it, but without it, there would've been no Langrisser II, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER! =D

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 17:12:35) Quote Modify Delete

YEY LANGRISSER 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANGRISSER!

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

henry

I love Der Langrisser~!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 21:25:13) Quote Modify Delete

langrisser II??... ok i realy like that game in all ways but i just dont like this one thing.. the floor dosent get shaded~! u know?? when u move ur soldiers/commanders the floor dosent get shaded letting u know where u cant or can move to.. all u see it the box telling u its ok and not ok with an X mark on it.. other than that i think its a awsome game.. but i like der L the best~!

The Reward Of PAIN is EXPERIENCE~!
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 21:54:51) Quote Modify Delete

Um, actually I believe the zone is shaded.  At least in KGen it is.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
henry

I love Der Langrisser~!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 22:32:53) Quote Modify Delete

really?? well in genesix it isnt.. hey whats the best sega genesis emulater??

The Reward Of PAIN is EXPERIENCE~!
ナール

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/26/01 at 23:07:05) Quote Modify Delete

It is shaded if you own the real game. I think you might have to configure the emulator to see the shading but I haven't played any roms in a long time so I can't help much.

カオスドラゴン
XenoXk
Black Angel Squadron Leader

Blasted Protoculture!  Wait a minute....
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/27/01 at 11:54:05) Quote Modify Delete

HOW DARE PEOPLE INSULT LUNGRISSER I.
THE PCE LUNGRISSER I CAME OUT AN ENTIRE YEAR BEFORE LUNGRISSER II.
The legend started with I. This is like People saying Langrisser III is awful.
The Legend Reaches 10, and so it will reach 10000.

"Isn't Protecting your Beloved a wonderfull thing Hikaru? Hahahahahahahahahahaha" Roy Focker

"It sure is Senpai." Hikaru Ichijo
Yoshon
Administrator

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 04/27/01 at 13:16:19) Quote Modify Delete

Yes but XK, when was the last time YOU or ANYONE here played and ENJOYED langrisser 1?

Quotes:

Sephirstein

46582842   46582842    
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 11/26/01 at 19:22:51) Quote Modify Delete

I still enjoy L1 Megadrive and L1 PCE. L1 PSX on the other hand...

WWF Smackdown 2 - "Kurt Angle is here, tonight!"
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 11/27/01 at 15:38:53) Quote Modify Delete

MY REVEWE OF TEH LONG RISSAR 1 (NOT 2!!) GAEM FOR TEH SEGA MEGASIS. lOLOLORFOTLE I MEAN GENEDRIVE!

I HOPE YUO WILL NOTE THAT MY REVEVIEW IS TWO COUL TO UHSOSIATE WIETH TEH OTHAR REVEWS OF TEH REVEW SECTION WITEH TEH CRAPPY-NAP REVEWS, SO THAT IS WHY I AM RIGHTING THIS ON TEH LANGRISSAR SECTION!

GRAPHX: I AM NOT A GRPAHX HOAR AS YUO CAN PLANELY SEE, SO I THINK EVEN ASSTEROIDS HAS TEH GOOD GRAPHX IN THIS DEPARTMENt! ****88 + INFINITYS!

SOUND: TEH MUSIC IN THIS GAEM IS LACKING TEH vim AND vigur OF TEH LATAR PCENGINE REMAEK, BUT AT LEEST IT DIDN'T RIP OFF ANOTHAR GAEM LIEK THE LICY LONG RISSAR 1AND2 EX EDITION PLUS ALPHA!

GAEM: TEH GAEM IS VARY GOOD THOUGH IT SUCKS.  WFT TEH SOLDAR KILLED TEH 7 SHEEKAS TO DEATH!  WFHT!!!!!?!!/1/1/1/1/1//

OVERALLS: I THEINK THIS GAEM IS VARY GOOD FOR THE PPLS TAHT AER NOT GRAPHX HOARS AND IS ALSO GOOD FOR TEH canno nfoddar!  LOLOL I AM FNUNY!

END OF TEH REVEWS!

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 17:12:43) Quote Modify Delete

Happy Birthday Langrisser! Unfortunately, I didn't get you a present.

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
George

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Re: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, LANGRISSER!!!!!!   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 21:02:03) Quote Modify Delete

I realize that Langrisser II was better in every way, but what's wrong with the first?  I enjoyed Warsong (and it had a horrible translation as well)... the gameplay was still fun, and I found the story interesting.

I'd say Shining Force II is about as big of an improvement over the first, yet people still like SF I...

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team