Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:31:43
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei
(Moderators: AU[, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei
Reply Printable Page
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei   (Date posted: 08/23/01 at 12:20:16) Quote Modify Delete

Henaki~~
i was kidding, dude, I'd be most happy to send you a copy as well, as soon as someone can give me the info I've requested in my earlier post about adding the audio tracks...and as soon as I figure out where I PUT the damn game...lol

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Fealart
Dark Master

Re: Langrisser: Hikari no Matsuei   (Date posted: 08/23/01 at 18:46:47) Quote Modify Delete

Well I don't have ICQ so that won't work for me. From everyone I have talked to about burning Turbo Duo cd games burning from ISO generally doesn't work very well. Just use Disk Juggler and copy directly from your originals and it should copy everything fine even the 4 gap audio. I wouldn't mess around with cdrwin as I don't know anyone who has gotten it to burn Turbo cd games. Do you gave any Turbo cdrs your interested in trading? If you wany you try emailing me and I might be able to help you that way. You can get my emaal address by clicking on my profile.

Btw I bought my Dracula X for $92.00 so I didn't fare much better.

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board 2000
YaBB Programming Team