Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 20:49:47
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Langrisser II EasyType
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Langrisser II EasyType
Reply Printable Page
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/15/01 at 16:42:53) Quote Modify Delete

One of many little side-projects I'm undertaking is an easy version of Langrisser II MD for my sister, so she can enjoy the game (and not have to spend lots of time trying to beat all those nasty later scenarios).  In any case, if anyone's interested in playing it, I'll be more than happy to forward it along to you (and it's not going to be insultingly easy, just a few lowered stats here and there to relieve some stress).  Incidentally, I'll also be constructing a HardType version of the game (hehe =D) and a SPESHUL version of it which is a big SEKRIT (shh, Astarte, don't tell =D), but which I'll share when I'm done.  

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 12:27:32) Quote Modify Delete

Just get her to play Der Langrisser.....
That game is easy as pie (not to say that's a bad thing)
Ragiv deleted my saved game in L2... Grrrrr

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 14:37:54) Quote Modify Delete

Yeah, but making an EasyType game is more fun, just cuz it's a blast to play with stats =).

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 16:43:08) Quote Modify Delete

Heh, I'll be willing to play them all.

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 16:46:48) Quote Modify Delete

I can't want to play Hardtype though.
MOre power to you Oog.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 16:49:59) Quote Modify Delete

Yep, hardtype will make me spend MORE hours on America...errrrr....Japan...errr...Hiryuu Hon'yaku's favorite past-time!

"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 16:52:28) Quote Modify Delete

"Yep, hardtype will make me spend MORE hours on America...errrrr....Japan...errr...Hiryuu Hon'yaku's favorite past-time!"

Does ANYONE understand what Henaki was trying to say here?

Quotes:

Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/16/01 at 20:13:07) Quote Modify Delete

Yeh, he was saying that L2 is America's favourite passtime... Wait, no ti's not... OK, it's Japan's favourite passtime... Wait, no that's wrong too... OK, HH'S FAVOURITE PASSTIME. Nyer!

Something like that

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 03:03:26) Quote Modify Delete

Yup.

Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 04:08:39) Quote Modify Delete

Stab put it much more clearly then you did Henaki.....
I took your post as "I will spend more time on America... I mean... On Japan"

Quotes:

Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 10:28:49) Quote Modify Delete

Yesterday I posted "I don't play D&D so I can kill people" and Bleed took it as "I don't play D*D, so therefore I'm allowed to kill people!"  >_____<

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 13:12:17) Quote Modify Delete

ehehe

Quotes:

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 18:42:59) Quote Modify Delete

Hehe...

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 18:43:24) Quote Modify Delete

Hehe...

ボーゼル
Dark Master

Re: Langrisser II EasyType   (Date posted: 08/17/01 at 22:33:03) Quote Modify Delete

I would like the hardtype for Langrisser 2. Actually what I really want is a hard type mode for Langrisser 4 for route 3 but I'll probably never have that.

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team