Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 12/09/19 at 11:35:07
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
Commander Stab
Administrator

You know the STRANGEST thing in this world...? ME!! MWAHAHWAH&T#@*^%&^#@*&%^&*#@
121727012   121727012   +   commanderstab
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 05:47:20) Quote Modify Delete

^ is, besides the whole sexual fantasies thing, an extremely complimentary person ^_^

OH, I nearly forgot... WHAT THE HELL DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! ^__-

- They tell me I'm crazy, but I just kick them in the leg and run away...

Random quotes that I JUST HAPPEN to find disturbing scary NEVER MIND!

"I got yours too!" - Me, whilst shooting an ally in the back after he yelled "I got your back!" in Unreal Tournament
"GUN" - Pokey from Pokey the Penguin
"CD: No, but just THINK about it! It could be the next big thing in the line of toys! You've seen Tickle-Me-Elmo, and now you've got
CS: ..Orgasm Tigger..... *raises an eyebrow*
CD: Yeh! I mean, look at the way he angles his head up, at that smile!" - CD, trying to convince me that a friend's Tigger doll is actually "Orgasm Tigger"
"SO YOU SEE.. WHILE THEY ARE AT THE WEDDING, I ROB THE HOUSES" - Pokey
"Katie: How does it feel to know that you going out with me with is responsible for me being bisexual, instead of merely a lesbian?
CD: *Brightly* ...I feel used!" - Justin's response to Katie's question whilst Katie was drunk... For the record, no, Katie is not bi or a lesbian.
"A cigarette lighter! Jack can use it to light and/or start fires!" - Description of one of Jack's tools in Wild ARMs
"You Can't Very Well Fight a War While You're Having an Orgasm" - The Black Bonobo Foundation
"They say I know fuck nothing, but I show them, I show them I know fuck all!" - Mario, from Wog Boy
"'Look Mummy, now Eyeore's tail comes off for easier access!'" - CD, trying to convince me that Orgasm Tigger (see above quote) has a friend: 'Backdoor Eyeore'
"What a smooth ride! I can run over anything, potholes, railroad lines, small foreign compact cars, homeless people, and I don't feel a thing! Not even remorse!" - Guy from You Don't Know Jack - The 5th Dimentia, commenting on the new "One Big Mother Freakin' Car" line of automobiles
"Mario: HY JOSH YUO HAVE A GF?
Josh: WHY YES I MET HER AT MY FAMILY RENUION." - Mario and Josh in #eskimobob comic
"Dispatcher: I make a great omelette!
Velasquez: You can't even make friends!" - Lt. Marta Louise Velasquez from Traffic Department 2192
"Cmnd. Satair: I'll replace you with Kendrik if this attitude continues! I'm sure he could handle it!
Velasquez: The only thing Kendrik knows how to handle is his penis!" - Velasquez again from TD2192
"Mr. Perfect: Haha! Checkmate! *MP's music comes on*
Kid: What?! B, But that piece wasn't there! You simply moved it there when I was fetching the piece YOU knocked off the table!
Mr. Perfect: NO I DIDN'T! You lost! You LOSE! You're a LOSER! I win! I'm PERFECT! I'm MR. PERFECT!!!" - Mr. Perfect, doing a promo for himself in the WWF...
I eat a strange mixture of penicillin and rat poison, it tastes great, kind of like a McDonald's milkshake, but SPICER! - The guy that last raped my profile ^_-
"Bank Manager: Fireman, help! The Bank is on fire! My employees and many customers are trapped!
Fireman: Hello! In this situation I am much like a good back because I have a low interest! You are boring me, so goodbye!" - The opening frame in episode 8 of Fireman Comics
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 10:55:55) Quote Modify Delete

^は時々ファキング・ナイス・ガイと思う ^_-.
<が時々日本語を話して出来るのよ。;-p
vが「何が言いている」と問うよ。;-p

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 12:02:38) Quote Modify Delete

< would like to comment on ^ but his stupid browser refuses to translate JIS text consistently so < can't read it...> now whose fault is that dummy < shut up you, or it's 50 lashes with a wet lederhosen > come in here and make me < maybe i will - BANZAAAIII!

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 12:10:31) Quote Modify Delete

< wants to challenge anyone in these gmes. Quake 3, Quake 2, Half-life, and/or Tribes

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Hanzo Hattori
Ninja with magical powers... and fat.

Shoujin ga tarin, denaosei.
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 14:07:18) Quote Modify Delete

ummmmmmmm......yea ^ wants < and < wants v and ^  doesn't want v but v wants > um, yea whatever...

Tao has reality and evidence but no action or physical form.
It may be transmitted but cannot be received.
It may be obtained but cannot be seen.
It is based in itself, rooted in itself.
-Chuang Tzu

DOOM2

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 14:20:01) Quote Modify Delete

< doesn't want ^ because < is not gay.

Quotes:
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/24/01 at 20:51:14) Quote Modify Delete

DOOM2 has had too many wet dreams about Astarte.  I suggest he look elsewhere for some nookie.

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 07:13:22) Quote Modify Delete

< is scared as ^ is strangely not personally nookie-obsessed in that post.

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 12:14:29) Quote Modify Delete

^hasn't used the axe of ouch in quite a while
<Is afraid that that comment will land him in...pieces.

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

DOOM2

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 12:17:05) Quote Modify Delete

I quit this game. I'm talking normaly but everyone else can continue. The whole "love" point was just a joke ok. Chill up man.

Quotes:

DOOM2

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 12:17:45) Quote Modify Delete

Well if < didn't break the rules on his last post than < is still continuing the game

Quotes:

Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 12:40:08) Quote Modify Delete

^Just ruined the game, astarte hates him now.
<Feels weird starting up the game after SOMEONE ruined it.
V will be the second person to post since SOMEONE ruined the game.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Keith
He Who Aspires To Be One Of Kaa's Socks

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 12:43:39) Quote Modify Delete

^ has restarted the game, and now < is continuing it, yay for <!
< notes that >, his alter ego, thinks < should be playing diablo 2, but < really knows that < should be playing Max Payne right now!

Meia:...and so the bartender says "Hey! That's not a DUCK!"
Klarth: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 13:37:04) Quote Modify Delete

< doesn't know what the Max Payne that ^ is talking about is, other than it probably being a computer game of some sorts.  < wonders if v could clue < in on this.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/25/01 at 14:06:11) Quote Modify Delete

< will tell ^ that Max Payne is a third person shooter that's supposedly really good although <has never had the pleasure of playing it.

Quotes:

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team