Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 10/20/19 at 10:40:01
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 19:16:18) Quote Modify Delete

< bites off ^'s hand, then tells ^ that ^ was confused about ^^^'s post.. you see, ^^^^ wasn't being chased by Mogris, ^^^ himself was.... thus, ^^^'s post all makes sense....

< tosses a fire hydrant at v, which misses v and knocks into vv

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 20:03:51) Quote Modify Delete

< is glad the fire hydrant missed, or Mogris might have caught <

v cries and hits ^ with a large mallet

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 21:20:19) Quote Modify Delete

< Gets hit with the fire hydrant which deters >(evil flesh eating mogris)
< Gets up and begins fleeing but < is quickly overtaken by the dancing >
<'s flesh is once again consumed with renewed zeal since < tried to run away from>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is a BIG poopyhead.

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 22:05:54) Quote Modify Delete

< backhands ^ for calling him a poopyhead, then runs and cries to v

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 22:59:07) Quote Modify Delete

< comforts ^ and gives ^ a tissue, but < must take it away once ^ starts eating it >_<

< gives v a piece of chocolate peanut butter fudge

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 23:01:55) Quote Modify Delete

< feels better, and isn't a poopyhead!

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 23:18:36) Quote Modify Delete

< tells ^ that of course ^ isn't a poopyhead, < also tells ^ that ^ shouldn't listen to everything ^^^^ says, because ^^^^ is stoooopid...

< gives v a cone of peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.

erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/19/01 at 08:40:18) Quote Modify Delete

< Gleefully accepts the ice cream cone and cries out YUMMO!...< belatedly thanks ^ once < is done eating...

< wonders why ^^^^^^^^ thought that this thread might be dying just bcos it hadn't seen any activity for a day or two...> notes that there had been times when it hadn't been touched for days or weeks with no ill effects...< *bumpage* just to make sure

< gives ^.* and V.* [ie, EVERYBODY] <^V>thread bumpage gear to make sure that this shall remain the THREAD THAT WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/19/01 at 16:25:40) Quote Modify Delete

< repeatedly *bumps* into the thread using his new gear.

Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/20/01 at 11:43:59) Quote Modify Delete

*thinks ^^ is cute and gives her a box of HERSHEY'S KISSES*

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/20/01 at 19:45:14) Quote Modify Delete

< is confused as to why ^ thinks ^^^ is a girl

@____@

Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 10:54:15) Quote Modify Delete

^^ IS the cute dark one, isn't it?

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    lala, lala, lala. Miau ?  ^<|>__<|>^   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 11:07:27) Quote Modify Delete

< informs ^^ that ^^^^^ is a guy not a girl, whereas < and *< starts counting* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (being the same person as < ) are... ehr is... female ...
... but maybe ^^^^^ is truly a girl and ^^ was the only one knowing it ????
< is now confused and thus hits v with "The hammer of unpredictable effects"

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 11:18:07) Quote Modify Delete

< dies a horrible death. < says 'ow' and cries.
v laughs at <

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    <|>__<|>   (Date posted: 11/21/01 at 11:46:28) Quote Modify Delete

< does not laugh at ^, but does laugh about the effect of the hammer on ^...  since ^ has been ressurected and has now a pink flower growing on his head which causes v to wear a cute white Doragon costume and to hug ^

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team