Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 10/20/19 at 11:18:30
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    shaalalala lalaaa, lalalaa lala lalaa <|>__<|>   (Date posted: 12/20/01 at 10:09:54) Quote Modify Delete

^^ is hit by a Mogri who's singing the M*A*S*H themesong and not watching where it'S flying

<, looking like Dorothy, puts ^^^, the evil witch, into a washing machine and laughs in a mysterious way
immediatly(sp^^") afterwards < changes back into her "normal" self and turns ^ into Dorothy

> starts cries because nobody pays attention to him and runs away, running over poor >> and >>>

v is hit by a a random fruit

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/20/01 at 16:31:19) Quote Modify Delete

< eats the fruit (which happens to be a kiawaii!)

< starts melting "Ohh, I'm melting, I'm melting! AND I'M DRY CLEAN ONLY >_<"

< throws a chocolate bar at the Mogri, the chocolate bar bounces off of it and falls into a storm dragin, the Mogri then jumps into the storm drain after it

< starts dusting off ^>> and ^>>> who have been run over by ^>, but < still ignores ^>

> hugs ^>

Last modification: MMX - 12/20/01 at 16:31:19

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/21/01 at 02:09:53) Quote Modify Delete

< starts passing out delicious truffles to ^, ^>, ^^>, ^^>>, ^^>>>, and especially ^^

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    cooold~   <;>__<;>   (Date posted: 12/21/01 at 08:40:26) Quote Modify Delete

< yells "Waiiiii~ truffel" and runs off towards
the kitchen to prepare some christmas-tee for
^, ^^, ^^>, >, >>, >>>, v and naturally < .

suddenly another Mogri appears and hits vv with a banana, because vv is sitting on its cake

MMX
Administrator

Machoooooooooooo Man != me   (Date posted: 12/21/01 at 12:06:48) Quote Modify Delete

< takes the mogri's cake that v is sitting on

< notices that ^ spelled "tea" wrong... or perhaps "tree"? But < is pretty sure there is no such word as "tee"... unless ^<>v've suddenly dropped onto the middle of a golf field?

< watches as a random golfball hits v in the head

< laughes as v coughes up blood

< stops laughing and gives v a glass of milk to wash down the blood

< will thusly nullify the aforementioned lines if v is a female ^_- (and with all the new female members on this board, that is becoming a bigger and bigger possiblity... =D)

< gives the Mogri a chocolate cigar

MMX
Administrator

Cold == YEY, nice.. and cold.... o.O"   (Date posted: 12/21/01 at 12:09:03) Quote Modify Delete

< said "possiblity"

< gets hit in the head with the random golfball and coughes up blood

< bitchsmacks < for laughing at <, but graciously accepts the milk

< takes a large cooler of Gatorade and pours it all over v's head

Last modification: MMX - 12/21/01 at 12:09:03

erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/22/01 at 10:57:18) Quote Modify Delete

< decides that, if somebody is dumping gatorade on <'s head, that < must therefore be a football player or something who has just won the superbowl and is therefore now going to disneyworld [that's US footie or handtbal [sp? SDa?], so puts on his linebacker outfit and charges straight into ^, V, VV, VVV, and > [> says "HEY! wtf?!]

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/22/01 at 12:23:00) Quote Modify Delete

< tackles ^, no problem

< proclaims "DSFJ;SDLFKSDJF;ASDJF;A" really loudly

> goes to sleep

Pickle Jar Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/23/01 at 17:08:36) Quote Modify Delete

< Eats a pinapple

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/29/01 at 22:03:41) Quote Modify Delete

< cries because < and ^ have killed the almighty ^<>v thread ;_;

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/30/01 at 01:50:32) Quote Modify Delete

< wonders if the thread is really dead, and tells v to charge up the defibrullator(sp?)...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 12/30/01 at 23:28:09) Quote Modify Delete

< can't, since < is defibrulatorless ;_;

erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/02/02 at 10:27:30) Quote Modify Delete

< hands ^ a defibrilator, business end first and yells "CEAR!" >>ZZZZAAP!<<

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/02/02 at 13:26:23) Quote Modify Delete

< eats the defibrulator and yells "REAC!"

Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/09/02 at 09:43:12) Quote Modify Delete

< makes ^^ his personal *bleep*

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team