Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:19:42
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/22/02 at 17:14:35) Quote Modify Delete

< has the receipt framed and mailed to ^^^^^^^^

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/25/02 at 12:09:16) Quote Modify Delete

< has just revived this thread for no reason except for maybe another post...

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

I'm smarter than you are! ^_^
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/25/02 at 15:11:10) Quote Modify Delete

< hits ^ on the head with a volume of "How to Remedy Headaches"

Henaki: OUCH!
MM: That obviously wasn't one of the remedies...ャ_ャ

------------------ Quotes -------------------
"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
"And if you clear out quietly, then I won't break your face!" -Gila Mobster
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 10:59:50) Quote Modify Delete

DOn' be reedikuous! this thread will never die!

< throws the book at ^^ ...

...unfortunately, the "book" is Plato's Republic, and it's carved onto stone blocks...< managed to get one clean hit on ^^ and barely misses V before giving <self a hernia...owww....

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Dreammaster
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 11:07:01) Quote Modify Delete

If V lives in NJ or NY, he or she must come to <'s party. If V lives somewhere else, than VV will take V's place. if same thing happens to VV, VVV will take VV's place and so on.

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 12:59:30) Quote Modify Delete

< watches as ^^ throws another book at ^ and knocks him unconscious...

According to TEH TAROT, v will make a decision today!

"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 14:19:33) Quote Modify Delete

< decides to wear boxers

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 14:55:41) Quote Modify Delete

< hasn't worn "whitey-tighties" ever since he was 7 years old...O___o

Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 15:05:04) Quote Modify Delete

< is eating a crapload of bacon eggs toast and a toaster struedel

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    ... -_-   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 19:15:10) Quote Modify Delete

< tells ^ that his food has waaaay to much fat in it and forces him to exercise for 4 hours

< then asks ^^^^^^ if he still has other books in such kewl editions (not that < would like to have one =D)

v is hit by a fruitbasket that is mysteriously flying around a giant tree, that has its roots eaten up by a dragon...  

vv , probably, wonders what tree that might be...
or just keeps hitting vvv with a banana...

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 19:33:23) Quote Modify Delete

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! >_______________________< Damn fruit baskets...u_u

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 19:38:46) Quote Modify Delete

< (in his white doragon costume) stops eating the tree's roots, to pick up the fruitbasket, examine it, and the give it to ^^ as a gift

< also begins to wonder what kind of tree's roots he's been eating, but decides he would rather just hit v with a banana...

Last modification: Epryn - 01/26/02 at 19:38:46

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 19:59:40) Quote Modify Delete

OUCH!!!!! Why me, God?! WWWHHHHYYYY!? ;__________________;

erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 22:57:13) Quote Modify Delete

[ummm...picture a big heavenly-pointed arrow here ^_^] Because You're There...

< hands ^^^^ a holographic edition of CHAUCER. All of It. with accompanying taiyaku-style tranlslations into Modern English, German, and Quenya [Elvish].

< gives ^ a copy of John Cleese's pamphlet "How to defend yourself against a maniac wielding a banana"

< gives V a box of peaches to go after ^ with

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 01/26/02 at 23:14:27) Quote Modify Delete

< throws the banana away, and begins pelting ^^ with the peaches

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team