Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 10/20/19 at 11:31:12
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/27/01 at 14:26:59) Quote Modify Delete

< says to ^^^^^^^ "Now I hope you are happy now that your punishments are done."

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/27/01 at 14:46:09) Quote Modify Delete

< grins

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/28/01 at 08:22:44) Quote Modify Delete

<looks on from some cliff far away with cape billowing in the wind a smile on his face, laughing softly as ^^ and ^^^ beat the snot outta his id(>)...<then teleports swiftly away, leaving the Axe behind as a going away present and a reminder to > not to do that again...Ryuka

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/28/01 at 12:31:52) Quote Modify Delete

< teleports to where ^ is and slashes ^'s arms off, then < teleports back to where he originally was.

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/28/01 at 18:14:37) Quote Modify Delete

d_b is still looking for his nookie...

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
erickei

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/30/01 at 01:09:07) Quote Modify Delete

Aah crap >_<...Do ^^ have ANY idea how long it takes those blasted things to grow back?! ::<realizes that it's gonna be pretty hard to point at other ppl with no arms:: dammit...And the arms shop is nowhere near here...

<suggests that if ^ wants some nookie, he try the funny-looking house about >>> hills over thataway...then it occurs to < that it would be pretty hard to point out the location to ^ without any arms, so < starts walking there, figuring that there might be something interesting there for him to do

Last modification: erickei - 08/30/01 at 01:09:07

~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/30/01 at 11:40:11) Quote Modify Delete

*watches from afar*

Like what, picking apples?

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/30/01 at 11:45:16) Quote Modify Delete

< Says BLARG! to ^^^^^^ and ^ but not ^ and especially ^

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/30/01 at 12:07:49) Quote Modify Delete

How do you like them apples?

erickei

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/30/01 at 22:40:56) Quote Modify Delete

<still has his Esper magic, so he starts burning down any apple trees he can find ...<NaFoi!>...<Megid!>...tries a combo spell to wipe out the rest in one swell foop <TriLaser!!!>...feels much better now;)

~ My IRL brother, Colin

seen on bumper stickers:
Scythe
Still Insanely Cool Guy!

Master of the twin succession techniques.
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 08/31/01 at 13:21:42) Quote Modify Delete

Naturally fresh.

He who has gotten used to training and survival as he aspires to be a Rurouni. Also, Neo Shinsengumi Nibantai Kumichou in his free time.
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 09/01/01 at 21:00:45) Quote Modify Delete

*sniffs the air*
*sniff* *sniff*
Mmmmmmmm......the wonderful aroma of baking apples.

MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 09/07/01 at 20:39:37) Quote Modify Delete

<Is pissed he missed out on all the games.
>Doesn't give a rat's ass.

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

I'm smarter than you are! ^_^
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 09/07/01 at 20:49:16) Quote Modify Delete

this is <'s first time at this game and < thinks that the correct term for ^^^^'s spell was "triblaster", not "trilaser"

------------------ Quotes -------------------
"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
"And if you clear out quietly, then I won't break your face!" -Gila Mobster
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 09/07/01 at 20:50:47) Quote Modify Delete

<thinks ^ and ^^^^^ should call it "trihonkeydonkey" instead of it's official name 'cuz "trihonkeydonkey" sounds kewler... at least to <, > thinks everyone should feck off and also despides Segata Sanshiro.. < despises > for despsing Segata Sanshiro..

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team