Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 11/21/19 at 17:59:50
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   An new thread *GAAAASP*
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: An new thread *GAAAASP*
Reply Printable Page
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/22/01 at 19:29:46) Quote Modify Delete

< understands and hands a fresh clean sock to ^
< then throws an exploding duck at v

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 08:50:30) Quote Modify Delete

< uses her Penguin to change the exploding duck into a pink duck
v has an elephant sitting on his/her head

erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 10:47:06) Quote Modify Delete

< stumbles around for a bit with a really killer headache

< realizes WHY he has the headache, so < tosses the elephant at ^^ in case ^^ has any more grenades, then casts trihonkeydonkey on it to fuse the elephant with ^^'s body

< is feeling much more better now

Gives V a box of El Explodo cigars...the box reads, "at least one is a dud"

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 11:58:54) Quote Modify Delete

< uses the box of cigars to unfuse his body with the elephant... don't ask < how, < just does
< then tosses the elephant back to ^, this time with a pack of TNT strapped to it
< then ignores v for no reason or another... but then if v is a male, TRIPS v and laughes at them
but if v is female, < gives them a bouqet of flowers

SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    "go fight"   =D   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 14:22:35) Quote Modify Delete

^gives "us"(o_O?") a bouquet of flowers
< starts to feel the power of flowers and thus tells v to do nothing, wondering at the same time what that has to do with the power of flowers ...

MMX
Administrator

Track 9 CD 1 R0X0RZ!!! *What IS the name?!*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 14:30:36) Quote Modify Delete

< tells ^ that "them" is correct... or at least < thinks it is... < would check if < wasn't so goddamn lazy....
< does nothing

Last modification: MMX - 10/23/01 at 14:30:36

SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    I'll look it up  =)   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 14:55:59) Quote Modify Delete

< *shrugs*
v is being chased by a bunch of butterflies

DOOM2
My name is Abe, but my friend's call me Aby-Baby... OOH yeh...

I make robots and I make a whole army of portraits that can talk on the web and 3D worlds and 3D objects and more.
106426942   106426942   Dreammaster345   PowerfulpersonF
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 15:08:22) Quote Modify Delete

*< chases ^ around with some cops*

*< likes chasing people around *

Last modification: DOOM2 - 10/23/01 at 15:06:22

Last modification: DOOM2 - 10/23/01 at 15:08:22

Quotes:
--------------------------------------------------
Otacon: Snake! Ciggaretts!?
Snake: It's kind of a lucky charm
Otacon: You haven't read the Sergent General's warning have you? - Otacon and snake from Metal gear solid 2

::Visit the Cyber Orphinage, where boys and girl with super powers are kept:: - Neil

If nigger no goto school, nigger no get a job! if nigger get no job, nigger make no money! if nigger make no money, nigger no get a BMW 7 series nigger! - The father from "Tokyo Breakfast"
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/23/01 at 16:56:07) Quote Modify Delete

< figured as much, and < will smack ^ if he doesn't stop hitting ^^ with the Impact Hammer >_<

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 11:15:01) Quote Modify Delete

< kills ^^ for treating ^^^ like that. < then gives ^^^ an anti-DOOM perfume, and a big teddy-bear. Finally < gives ^ another angel/demon, half-werewolf/tiger treat.

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 12:08:25) Quote Modify Delete

< gets so caught up reading replies that < forgets about ^^'s TNT and gets blowed up real good and < stands there smoking like a RJ Reynolds convention "~ itai da na ~"

< stamps over to ^ and snatches the weretiger treats bcos <'s hungry...< is therefore instantly healed bcos candy is a healing item in RPGs...

<sics the elephant on the police cars and then < goes off to chase butterflies

< leaves a small yellow box with a red ribbon on it on the ground near V ...The tag reads "surprise!"

> tells < to tell ^^ that ^^'s use of "they" in response to ^^^^ is indeed correct...< tells > to go fudge himself and leave < to <'s butterflies

Last modification: erickei - 10/24/01 at 12:08:25

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Keith
He Who Aspires To Be One Of Kaa's Socks

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 12:11:20) Quote Modify Delete

< wants MMX to log onto MIRC so < can ask him which name 'Mex prefers.

< throws a gas grenade at v, and a glass of STFU at ^^^^^^^^^^^^ (doom) for using that gay ass smiley with the cops, and for also having a gay ass smiley in ^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Doom. Again.)'s sig.

< kills his alter ego, >, too! Now no one can stop <! Bwhahahaha!

Meia:...and so the bartender says "Hey! That's not a DUCK!"
Klarth: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 12:26:38) Quote Modify Delete

< apologizes to ^ for having a bastardish father who wouldn't let < back onto the computer until ^ had already left =D
< makes up for it by giving ^ a big basket of various Segata Sanshiro.s

MMX
Administrator

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 12:26:53) Quote Modify Delete

also, < eats ^'s gas grenade

Keith
He Who Aspires To Be One Of Kaa's Socks

Re: An new thread *GAAAASP*   (Date posted: 10/24/01 at 12:29:34) Quote Modify Delete

< Completely forgives ^ and eats all the Segata Sanshiro., what a greedy, inconsiderate bastard! Why, V oughta belt < right in the face!

Meia:...and so the bartender says "Hey! That's not a DUCK!"
Klarth: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team