Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:59:53
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Just a little something in Der Langrisser
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Just a little something in Der Langrisser
Reply Printable Page
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Just a little something in Der Langrisser   (Date posted: 08/27/01 at 02:13:22) Quote Modify Delete

If you hold the L button, you will be able to move the cursor faster, it's not much but you never know!

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Just a little something in Der Langrisser   (Date posted: 08/27/01 at 13:18:06) Quote Modify Delete

That's interesting.  I was wondering which button did it in the SFC DL.  In the SAT L games, the cancel button (B) increased the speed of the cursor.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Henaki
Rabid Wolverine

Re: Just a little something in Der Langrisser   (Date posted: 08/27/01 at 21:16:01) Quote Modify Delete

I had noticed that a while back, before I was on the boards, and forgot to say something about it.  ^_^

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team