Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 03:12:12
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Der langrisser secret class change in scenario 3-4
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Der langrisser secret class change in scenario 3-4
Reply Printable Page
Kamui Shiro

I am the Majesty of gods!!!
    Der langrisser secret class change in scenario 3-4   (Date posted: 09/14/01 at 08:23:33) Quote Modify Delete

u know i was able to get elwin and hain in to their secret class changes when i was in scenario 3-4.
i didn't cheat, i just used the exp gaining engines of langrisser.
the most of u will know what i mean...

but i started this thread, cause i wanted to know if there is a route or secret tiles site for der langrisser on the net that i can read (english,french,german,chinese, but not jap and korean, plz!!!).

When i complete a scenario, it makes me nuts not to know if i missed anything...

PLZ help me...

Do not hurt them or you will regret it!!!
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: Der langrisser secret class change in scenario 3-4   (Date posted: 09/16/01 at 00:10:12) Quote Modify Delete

I don't know of any sites that have either route or secret items. If you want to know where the Secret item are in Der Langrisser I can make a list but it would take me a while as their are over 100 that I know of from what I remember. If your interested in the list email ma and I'll try to help you out. I don't check or frequent these board as much as I used to so bear that in mind.

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team