Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:36:26
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P
Reply Printable Page
EtherTap

damn straight
    patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P   (Date posted: 09/15/01 at 16:15:59) Quote Modify Delete

ok, i live in florida and i was wondering if any one could send it to me by icq or email.
florida is GMT -5:00

why dont you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, why dont you take a flying fuck at the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Kurt Vonnegut
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
ヘナキ
Rabid Wolverine

Re: patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P   (Date posted: 09/15/01 at 16:18:27) Quote Modify Delete

I would but I don't have it handy...I had it on my hardrive which is broken ;_;

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
EtherTap

damn straight
    Re: patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P   (Date posted: 09/15/01 at 16:40:42) Quote Modify Delete

damn

why dont you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, why dont you take a flying fuck at the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Kurt Vonnegut
ヘナキ
Rabid Wolverine

Re: patched L2 rom!!!!!!!! - i need it :P   (Date posted: 09/15/01 at 16:59:51) Quote Modify Delete

And besides, you'd probably STEAL it anyway...

I may be cooler than you, but one day, you may eat a hot dog.

TEH (CLISHAYED) KWOTES LIST!
----------------------------
"Damn! He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!" Chris Tucker, commenting on the notorious leader of a gang, falling onto a car hundreds of feet below him.

"...my health bar, convienently located on the lower left of my subconcious..." Me commenting on a dream.

"Soo Coca Cola, did you do your homework for Dr. Pepper?" Ragiv, talking a coke can.
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team