Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 20:41:48
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic
Reply Printable Page
Walchuk

@_@
    New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 16:23:24) Quote Modify Delete

Eh, how do you access them?

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/27/01 at 18:26:38) Quote Modify Delete

Search through the general boards and find my old post for Dramatic Edition and you should get your answer their. Sorry I don't remember off of the top of my head as I would need to look it up in the Langrisser Tribute manual which I have in storage.

Walchuk

@_@
    Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/28/01 at 01:30:06) Quote Modify Delete

Hmm, is this the one:
http://www.j2e.org/~hiryuu/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=General&action=display&num=344
?

I
couldn't really tell anything for certain from that thread.  I guess just try both choices at the end of Light Scenario 10?  Is the FAQ you wrote up anywhere?

Walchuk

@_@
    Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/28/01 at 15:25:45) Quote Modify Delete

Oh yeah, one more thing... is there an option to make it so that the text doesn't automatically advance as soon as the character is done talking?  It's a little fast for me

アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/29/01 at 02:05:57) Quote Modify Delete

Okay I scenario selected around and got the info you needed to play the alternate independent ending and the new light path.

new independnent ending requirements

scenario 17
Kill Bernhardt(You'll need someone who can cast teleport to do this)

scenario 19
Kill Leon before killing Eggbert or Bernhardt. You'll be asked about confiscating the power or somthing from what I remember. Chose the third chose your giving.

new light path requirements

scenario 4
let Morgan escape to the south side of the map.

scenario 10
Defeat Vargas and answer the second chose. Actually depending on how you play it sometimes you give you a third choice but I'm but sure what it does but I think it has something to do with end of either scenario 11 or 12 on the regular light path.

scenario 11
Grap Langirsser before Jessica show up. You need either Elwin with speedboots or one of the flyers to fulfill this requirement.

As for the text automatically advaning their might be an option you can turn on or off to get rid of the speech but I don't remember anymore.

As for the faq I kind of did my old computer died on me like 5 months ago and all the information was on their and was lost forever so if you have any questions feel free to ask. I just posted most of the DL sectret tiles on a different post on this board.

Walchuk

@_@
    Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 09/29/01 at 18:35:04) Quote Modify Delete

Thanks a lot for doing all that and getting the info.  I'll be sure to ask if I need any more help.

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 10/01/01 at 11:51:12) Quote Modify Delete

There is no such option, alas.  However, there MIGHT have been for Der Langrisser for the PC-FX, as there's rumored to be a secret options menu, so once I get it I'll check.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 10/01/01 at 11:52:49) Quote Modify Delete

Besides, I thought you didn't read Japanese, anyway. ^^  To set your mind at ease, there is no voice acting at all in any of the added scenarios (and very little on the old independant path), so if you go on those the text will advance with the click of the C key.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Walchuk

@_@
    Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 10/01/01 at 16:46:43) Quote Modify Delete

Well, I didn't, but it can't hurt to start trying.  Guess I'll just have to make due anyway.  I actually do like the voice acting.

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

Re: New scenarios in Langrisser II Dramatic   (Date posted: 10/02/01 at 09:03:16) Quote Modify Delete

True enough =).  The later Langrisser games don't have this "problem", though; I wonder why they thought it was a good idea for I&II?

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team