Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 03:15:55
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.
Reply Printable Page
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 10/13/01 at 21:05:22) Quote Modify Delete

Alamone's translation of L4 isn't cutting it. I feel like i'm getting jipped ut of 90% of the plotline. The brief rundowns of the going's on really iritate me. Is there a more full translation of L4?Please say yes.

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 10/13/01 at 23:51:19) Quote Modify Delete

Actually, that wasn't alamone who synopsised it, but rather Lucan Duran, who IMO knows shit for tactics *cough*.  Anyway, there exists a more complete translation for MOST of the scenarios, but many are still missing.  D-Boy had it once upon a time, but I dunno where you could find it now.

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
Chibi-Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 10/14/01 at 15:49:14) Quote Modify Delete

fudgesicles

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 10/15/01 at 09:36:54) Quote Modify Delete

Lucan Duran Duran....*cough*
Duncan Donuts...*cough* *hack*

creamsicles...

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
Marcus Bjrs alias Elwin
Otaku

Chin rei chin rei Neko Hanten! The ramen tastes great and the waiter is handsome!
    Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 05:45:41) Quote Modify Delete

Translation? But... Langrisser 4 is for PSX or Sega Saturn, isn't it?

OTAKU POWER FOREVER! (Or at least for a long time)
SD-Astarte
Cute Dark Lady

. . .
    *cough* <x>__<x>   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 07:05:42) Quote Modify Delete

The translation is in a textfile, there's no patch (yet? *hope/dream*).  

Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 08:44:12) Quote Modify Delete

There's a patch for L3 though.
^_-...you have to burn it onto a CDR.

Quotes:

Mastermind
TEH SMARTEY MAN!

I'm smarter than you are! ^_^
    Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 18:56:17) Quote Modify Delete

Could somebody tell me where to get L3 (whether I have to buy it or d/l it), where to get the patch, and how to put them together?

Or, if you really feel like doing me a favor, just mailing me a copy of yours would be REALLY THOUGHTFUL...yes, ineed! I would appreciate it...

------------------ Quotes -------------------
"Hang on, you have something on your face! Could be a pimple!! How does THAT sit with your fragile self-esteem?" -Chan Tanaka
"You mean-- You built a Pay-Per-View around a battle for the subjugation of all humanity by the devil?" -Tsu Tanaka
"And if you clear out quietly, then I won't break your face!" -Gila Mobster
MMX
Administrator

Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/18/01 at 19:17:59) Quote Modify Delete

Or, if you really feel like doing me a favor, just mailing me a copy of yours would be REALLY THOUGHTFUL...yes, ineed! I would appreciate it...
*MMX laughes his fucking ass off*

Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/19/01 at 16:27:55) Quote Modify Delete

*Yoshon laughs MMX's fucking ass off*

Wait....

Quotes:

アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: Alamone's translation isn't cutting it.   (Date posted: 11/19/01 at 17:05:56) Quote Modify Delete

Well I can provide cpoies of the saturn Langrissers but you need a modded Saturn to play it. Also if you want to play the patched version you need  to patch a copied version of Langrisser 3 and you need a modded system to play it so unless you have a modded Saturn your out of luck.

I have the Langrisser 4 script translation but I need to format it one of these days.

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team