Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/22/19 at 21:17:11
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Not shure...
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Not shure...
Reply Printable Page
Peter

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/25/01 at 15:20:02) Quote Modify Delete

um... im not to shure but i have haerd(read) that their are 6 langrisser's-including crappy american.  what systems are they for how many patchs are availbe, and how many sights have codes/cheats for them?

so many games....so little time....

I am the Newbie's Death Cry...
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/25/01 at 20:31:18) Quote Modify Delete

You can get all your questions answered at this site, my friend:

http://www.gamefaqs.com

Type Langrisser in the search box and skim through...

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/25/01 at 21:20:49) Quote Modify Delete

Here's a quick and dirty run down on themrun down

Megadrive/Genesis
LAngrisser(Warsong in te US)
Langrisser 2(patch, Most of the text is translated except for the ending)

Snes
Der Langrisser(partial patch, not sure far far along it is.)

PC Engine
Langrisser 1(remake of the Megadirve one, has redone red book audio music and added video and voices. Also changed a few scenarios and added a few more class change routes, items and magic spells)

PCFX
Der Langrisser(same as the Snes one except for it has better music and they added voices and.)

PSX
Langisser 1 and 2(remakes of the first 2 Langisser games. Langrisser 1 was totally redone and not for the better. It uses the game engine from Langrisser 2. Langrisser 2 is pretty much samiliar to the PCFX version.)

Langisser 4 and 5(Langrisser 4 was redone from the original Saturn version and plays a little bit like Langrisser 5. 5 is pretty much the same from the Saturn version but they did add a hard mode.)

Sega Saturn
Langrisser 3(takes place before Langrisser 1 and is quite different from the other Langrisser games.)
Langrisser 4(has multiply paths like in Der langrisser. Gameplay is altered cause every unit and commander has it's own judgement and your characters move according to your judgement and not phases like in the earlier Langrisser games.)
Langrisser 5(Gameplay samilair to Langrisser 4 but they changed that both troops and commanders move at the same time. Last regular Langrisser)

Dreamcast
Langrisser Millinium(Plays like Dragon Force and really isn't generally considered a regular Langrisser game

Wonderswan
Langrisser Millinium(Supposed to play like the older Langrisser games.

Japanese/Chinese PC
Langrisser 1(plays like the PSX version)
Langrisser 2(plays like the PSX version)
Langrisser 3

I don't use codes much but Gamefaqs should have most of them. I mainly just play them on the Saturn and I have the Langrisser Tribute that has all of the codes for the 5 Langrisser games on the Saturn.

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/26/01 at 13:30:51) Quote Modify Delete

You forgot the Saturn Langrisser Dramatic Edition and Tribute in your list, Azazel =) (though you did mention Tribute afterwards)

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
アザゼル
Dark Master

Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/26/01 at 23:41:43) Quote Modify Delete

Yep I guess your right about the Dramtic Edition as I forgot about it. I really don't consider the Tribute a Langrisser game as all it is all 5 Langisser games in a nice special plastic class and I already list the Saturn games in the previous post. Also I think their are more than one PC version of Langrisser 1 and 2 but since I don't them I can't say for sure.

Evil Vampire Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/26/01 at 23:46:17) Quote Modify Delete

Are you guys shure about that?
I know i'm shure.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last modification: Evil Vampire Yoshon - 10/26/01 at 23:46:17

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Peter

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Re: Not shure...   (Date posted: 10/29/01 at 16:02:20) Quote Modify Delete

ok thats cool but I can't find any codes for Langrisser 2...well no genie codes, or shark codes.  Plus for the megasis I "HAVE" to save scenario's while im playing other wise i can't use the level code, it's just anouying to have to go through any entire scenario to lvl wrap.  Thanks for all the help! one other thing, I think i like that "admin" with the same pic as me whats his/her name?

I am the Newbie's Death Cry...
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team