Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:22:51
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   Ok, what's the deal here.
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: Ok, what's the deal here.
Reply Printable Page
Heythere
Guy who tried to bribe an admin into giving him Alma's IP, but ended up with just this crappy class

Samano kodica rika dowkuda
    Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 01:55:15) Quote Modify Delete

I've notcied that the only Langrisser's that get reginition around here is L 1-5. Someone wanna tell me what's up with that(again)? ^^;;

You must be joking!
You are sending a toy into battle!?
-Strider Hiryu
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

All of my personalities have been STOLEN by you vultures!
    Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 06:06:29) Quote Modify Delete

THERE ARE ONLY FIVE LANGRISSER GAMES!

I have been stripped bare of my personalities, I am no-one. I am... Not-Yoshon.

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"Sorry Rajiv, but the asylum members are in another channel"-Me

"I HAS THE TAPE!"- Kaa Lee

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"Life is like a poem, you give and take"- Guy on Goth site

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT LIKE A POEM!?"-Masterninja.com

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

"It's not easy to give a damn"- Rajiv

Oogami
Administrator

POWAR PELLITS ARE GOOD!

37044867   37044867     Oogami
    Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 09:32:01) Quote Modify Delete

思い知るが良い、己の未熟さを!
MMX
Administrator

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 11:33:43) Quote Modify Delete

What the Oogish one said.

Henaki: *whimper*

Epryn
Lunatic Guardian

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 11:44:48) Quote Modify Delete

Read MMX's post and you'll get the idea behind mine...

光と蔭も表と裏も
俺の此の手で塗り潰すだけ。
俺は俺だけ、 俺一人だけ
メビウスのはを操る。
Disillusioned Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 14:14:00) Quote Modify Delete

^^;

Quotes:

"who's been in my mayonnaise? I know there was more than this in the jar. How many times do I have to tell you people to leave my mayonnaise alone!?-Clint Eastwood, after opening his personal refrigerator

"And now I leave you to your.... umm... Your moosy fate! MWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"-Zim, from invader Zim (commenting on his plot to send someone to a... room with a moose)

"You're really one of the only people who can appreciate that Amaaazingness of this plan"-Zim, from Invader Zim

"What do you get when you kiss a girl? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia And after that... she'll never phone ya"- Burt Bacharach

Lester_the_Molester
A weird material

Nookie never lies!
    Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/28/01 at 17:10:37) Quote Modify Delete

You a Langrisser Millenium fan, HT?

No nookie = WAHT FUKC TEH!?
erickei
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/29/01 at 08:15:41) Quote Modify Delete

um...ditto ^_^;>

==================

<professorman in Reporter mode> Late breaking news here from the Asylum newsroom...We have heard reports that erickei has allegedly made a blatant "me too" post for what may possibly be his first time ever...this reporter will brave the hostile environs and try and bring back the story for you, our valued viewers...Film at Eleven...This is Professorman, signing off for now...::grabs his machete::...BANZAIIIIIIII!

Last modification: erickei - 11/29/01 at 08:15:41

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
Heythere
Guy who tried to bribe an admin into giving him Alma's IP, but ended up with just this crappy class

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/29/01 at 19:56:11) Quote Modify Delete

No, but that's what I'm talking about. Thier's another Langrisser, AND YET NOONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT!! >.<

What's up with it? No one is saying a word about Langrisser Millenium. ^^;;

You must be joking!
-Strider Hiryu
MMX
Administrator

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/29/01 at 20:12:18) Quote Modify Delete

Shhhh!!! *grabs Heythere's mouth*

You fewl! ... *looks back and forth* That is a dirty word... *let's go of Heythere's mouth*

Starry Eyed Yoshon
Administrator

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/29/01 at 21:33:51) Quote Modify Delete

Oogami*inhisarmchair*id I hear something? What was that HT?

Rik:NOthing NOTHING OOG! NOTHING!

Oogamik then *lays back and falls asleep*

Yoshon: BE CAREFUL HT!

Quotes:

Heythere

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 11/30/01 at 18:15:28) Quote Modify Delete

You see damnit!!? Everyone is all hush hush about the game. What's so wrong with langrisser millini-
*HT's mouth is shut by MMX again*
MMX: HT! Bad HT!
HT: ^^;;
Oog: Huh?
MMX: Nothing, just talking about nookie...
Oog: Ok...*goes back to sleep*

You must be joking!
-Strider Hiryu
George

I love YaBB 1 Final!
    Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 12/01/01 at 01:26:32) Quote Modify Delete

Well, considering Dragon Force is available in English and is almost unanymously considered much better, I don't think there was that much interest in Langrisser Millenium .

So it basically has to do with it not really being related to the main series, and not being very good, as well.  Although I've never played it...

Heythere

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 12/02/01 at 19:21:39) Quote Modify Delete

well, i can kinda see you're point... everyone here says warsong sucks... but it STILL get's talked about ^^;;. So, is it really Masaya that made it this time? I remember hearing something about them dying out..

You must be joking!
-Strider Hiryu
Sad Yoshon...
Administrator

Re: Ok, what's the deal here.   (Date posted: 12/02/01 at 19:56:18) Quote Modify Delete

We don't know what happened to masaya, they MAY have died out.
Langrisser millennium sucks beyond all reason, Langrisser is in the game, but it's never used. It uses a COMPLETELY different battle system and it follows a plotline completely fargone from the rest of the series.

Warsong isn't even a bad game, just compared to L2 it is.

Thank you and good night.

Quotes:

Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1 2 3
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team