Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Current time: 09/19/19 at 02:41:46
. .

Home Register Help Search Login
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

The Hiryuu Honyaku Asylum: 'Stab's YaBB'
   The Langrisser Boards
   DL translation...
(Moderators: アザゼル, Ragiv the King of socks)
 Author
Topic: DL translation...
Reply Printable Page
Super fast Tetsuo... kinda
FASTER THAN A SPEEDING JAR OF MOLASSES!

Haha, you think i'm fast? What about Yoshon! HAHHA...
    DL translation...   (Date posted: 02/09/02 at 16:11:17) Quote Modify Delete

Anyone know how to get the DL patch to work?  I've downloaded 2 different versions of the game, and the patch hasn't worked on either =(  Any help?  Could I just be using the wrong emulator or something equally dumb? ^^

*Schwing*** *zips by at the speed of a low viscosity liquid!

[cliche] Quotes time!
"THINK OF THE HIT SENSATION:
'Reality flavoured gum - The taste really hits you... much like an undodgable curveball to the head. Try it.. It'll stun you... AND make you grin!' - Stab
"Isn't using NOSPAM in a Hotmail address kind of like trying to stop a hurricane with plywood?" - someone on The Whirlpool BBS
"Mmmmmmm.... unexplained bacon...." - Homer Simpson
  WWW  E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Lestat's second cousin thrice (forcefully) removed
Bear with milk seeping from it

I seek the blood of the sacred AND the blood of the damned...Both are like... Blood.... Yeh... Blood... I think...
    Re: DL translation...   (Date posted: 02/10/02 at 20:48:44) Quote Modify Delete

what version of the rom are you using...? i think you may need to add a header first if yer using an older version, check dboy's site, he knows more about this than i do...

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! (Oh yes, i'm that clever)

"My favorite color is 'clear'. "
~ My IRL brother, Colin

-- "There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones. Repeating mistakes is a hallmark of a dim consciousness."
--"The demarcation between curiosity-seeker and lotus-eater is paper-thin."
~ Suenteus Po in Dave Sim's Cerebus, Book 7

" I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"The best things in life are silly."
~ Garbageman in Scott Adams' Dilbert

"The next one of you who moves before Most Holy comes out again will spend the rest of eternity drinking lava through an iron straw!!!"
~ Pope/"Most Holy" Cerebus, Cerebus Book 4

<"co-worker> 'Eric, have you lost your mind or something?!'
<me with a disturbing grin> 'No, I threw it away...'"

"Sanity is but a state of mind...And like Time and Life, it will go away if you simply refuse to renew your subscription" ~ The Great Confused-Us

"Only two things are constant..., the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

seen on bumper stickers:
~ My reality check BOUNCED
~ [in a pickup truck rear window] If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and SUE YOU!
D-BOY

Re: DL translation...   (Date posted: 02/25/02 at 14:06:42) Quote Modify Delete

Whatever version you're using it's not representative of my work current work ont he game. I dunno if yours is a Warui Toranu or No-Life patch but you'd need to get ahold of one of those groups.

The most common problem is using the wrong ROM. No-Life patches all use v1.0 of the game (we use 1.1 now) and require the ROM to have aheader.

If it doesn't have a header and it's v1.0, you can add one using SNES tool or open it in a hex editor and insert 0x200 (200 in hex of 512 in decimal) bytes onto the front of the rom.
   E-Mail   Ip: Logged
Moon Knight
Champion of Love

Love is for those blind to life. I wish i was blind, but i can see clearly.
87301691   87301691   moonknt69   TsukinoKishi
    Re: DL translation...   (Date posted: 03/22/02 at 17:33:13) Quote Modify Delete

No-Life Translations is no more, i'll be working with D-Boy's work as soon as i have my own connection and pay off my outstanding debts.. as far as the patch goes if it doesn't work on 1.0 add a header via SNES tool and patch. I'll be no longer supporting the old patch, it will not be available off my website, only off the emulation news/translations sites like Zophars and what not.. i'm  slightly annoyed at the look of it and all that stuff concerning making it work, and D-Boy is putting in ALOT of effort as well as Eric Kei and the finished product will greatly impress you all and spread much joy. Moon Knight out.

天主 ムウンーナイト、「伏し拝む!!」
Reply Printable Page
Pages: 1
Jump to:

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH A PASSWORD INCORRECT ERROR, MY APOLOGIES. DELETE YOUR COOKIES ASSOCIATED WITH J2E.ORG TO FIX THIS ERROR.

YaBB Board ゥ 2000
YaBB Programming Team